The Blockchain Summit is a scheduled conference in Hong Kong on this upcoming July 26th, 2018 that will add to the efforts to discuss the potential prospects and technical details that involve blockchain integration into our business, and legal frameworks. Apart from that, the Blockchain Summit also expect to enlighten attendees on the potential opportunities within cryptocurrency and blockchain in general.
What to expect from the Blockchain Summit
The speakers at the Blockchain Summit event will build their discussion around the conference's main topics which include
- Crowdfunding vs. ICOs – risks and challenges
- Digital exchanges – digital tokens into fiat currency
- Regulatory and legal implications of Blockchain technology
- Investing in cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies – an exact measure of value
- Investing in Blockchain technology
- Smart Contract management and Innovations
- Regulation and Legal impacts in Blockchain
- How to develop scalable solutions
- Issuing financial securities on a blockchain
- Blockchain from the investor's perspective
- Key Challenges facing blockchain technology
Dissemination of the agenda
Apart from the main topics of the program, the speakers are also expected to examine and analyze the potential impact, challenges, and opportunities presented to blockchain in the various industries. These discussions will feature presentations, short tutorials, interactive round table panels and case studies evaluation on
- The Retail Property Marketplace and blockchain
- ICOs: Threat or Opportunity?
- Emerging forms of the value using blockchains
- Fly Yourself to the Moon- The Autonomous Human powered by Crypto
- Adoption of Cryptocurrency in the Southeast Asian Markets
- Redefining Smart Contract Audits via Automation
- rLoop- The Power of Crowdsourced Engineering
- In What We Trust? – Building blockchain trust
The end goal of the conference
The Hong Kong Blockchain Summit, is organized by the UK event firm, UNICOM. The firm strives to offer platforms through their events and meetings where the business community and engage and gain knowledge on advanced business solutions. The Hong Kong event will seek to maintain the culture of co-operation, trust, and commitment between the business community and blockchain technology.
- Zachary Reece- BlockTrade Investments, USA
- Marc Christian Riebe- Founder, eLocations
- Lina Seiche- BlackStar&Co. Inc., Japan
- KC Tam- Independent Trainer and consultant
- Dr. Peter Tsankov- Zurich
- IIlyas Vali- rLoop
- Rik Willard- Agentic USA
- Dr. Kyle Wong- Blockchain Association of Hong Kong
Should you get in?
Understandably, the Hong Kong Blockchain Summit is an exciting meetup for potential and existing enthusiasts. Participants are sure to benefit from the excellent networking and investment opportunities that will present themselves throughout the event. Apart from only exploring new knowledge, you can decide to share your expertise through the event's call for participation option that could hopefully land you the role of a speaker.
- End User
Super Early Bird- Until 8th June 2018(HK$ 2000)
Early Bird- until 20th June 2018(HK$ 2750)
Standard Rate- HK$ 3500
Super Early Bird- until 8th June (HK$ 3500)
Early Bird- Until 30th June (HK$ 4000)
Standard Rate- HK$ 4750
About UNICOM Learning (UK)
UNICOM Learning is a global conference and training design studio that has footprints in 14 countries across the world. The company deals with designing public conference, private/ in-house conferences, client events, general training, corporate Olympiads, corporate awards and in-house pieces of training.