In an era where blockchain is the talk of town, there is an increased need to get acquainted with this exciting technology. The importance of acquiring this knowledge cannot be underestimated, as it possesses numerous benefits. Obviously, an educated individual is better equipped to navigate in this upcoming industry, an experience that is often murky for greenhorns. Consequently, they are able to make informed decisions, resulting in higher profit margins.
What Is Blockchain Training Alliance?
Blockchain Training Alliance intends to bride the knowledge gap in the blockchain industry by delivering classes on this nascent discovery. The courses offered are primarily geared towards corporate institutions who want to shift to blockchain, though interested individuals are still eligible. The training can be delivered via distance learning or in designated classrooms. At the end of the programs, trainees have to undergo assessment at any Pearson VUE enter globally, before receiving a certificate of completion.
Blockchain Training Alliance Instructor Certification Courses
Currently, the Blockchain Training Alliance offers several courses which are classified into five broad categories, namely: Blockchain, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Architecture, and Security.
Under this category, there are three courses. They include:
- Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals – this program is meant for business executives whose companies are looking to leverage blockchain technology. It covers an introduction to blockchain, its uses, benefits, case studies, implementation and lastly, the future of blockchain.
- Blockchain Architecture Training – this course evaluates the design of blockchain projects, covering aspects such as smart contracts, DApps and smart contracts.
- Blockchain Security Training – this course analyses the different types of security mechanisms form a cryptocurrencies point of view. Trainees must have an in-depth knowledge of Ethereum, Blockchain Architecture or Hyperledger.
This program is meant for team leaders who are charged with decision-making responsibilities regarding the adoption of blockchain technology. It primarily focuses on the design and working mechanisms of blockchain applications.
This advanced course evaluates the various methods of implanting security features on cryptocurrency blockchains. Since this is an advanced course, the prerequisite is extensive knowledge of at least another beginner course.
Blockchain Training Alliance Certification
In partnership with Pearson VUE, Blockchain Training Alliance will issue assessment test at the end of each course. If a trainee passes the exam, they will receive a certificate of completion. The certificates that are currently available include:
- BTA – CBSA: Certified Blockchain Solution Architect – competent in blockchain design principles, integration with business applications and implementation of business policies.
- BTA – CBDE: Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum – this individual is trained in concepts of blockchain technology, Web3 and Truffle.
- BTA – CBDH: Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger – as skills in basic concepts of blockchain, Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer.