What Is BlockLicense?
The BlockLicense platform is a marketplace on the web for the Block License content. The platform is an intermediary where the buyers can view content that has been submitted. The users can also acquire licenses on digital files for their desired use case.
On BlockLicense, purchases are made where and when the demand arises. This is without any hidden costs or subscription fees. The Block license is unlike other marketplaces online where the buyers can only purchase the file they need after they subscribe.
How BlockLicense Decentralized Licensing And Funding Works
As its website indicates, BlockLicense system is decentralized, so it enables fair licensing, pricing, and distribution of content that aims at liberating creators from the intermediaries. BlockLicense embeds relevant information to the backbone of digital files without changing their behavior. All the transactions conducted within BlockLicense take place through a system coin that is ecosystem-specific.
This coin is called License Coin (LCN); it is based on the Ethereum, and thus it is compatible with the smart contracts that run on the Ethereum Virtual Machine. The distributed file systems and their databases are used for storing files and retrieving information.
The licensing and pricing process is not supposed to add work to the creators. The BlockLicense pluggins are designed for the common design software, making the licensing process a breeze. The pluggins are all free to download and license their work by drag and drop within the designing software environment. Donations or purchasing of digital files can be made via License Coins (LCN).
BlockLicense Desktop Application Wallet
The BlockLicense wallet is an application that runs on the desktop. It enables LCN holders to view licensing information of the local files, transfer License Coins (LCN), and acquire licenses for permissible uses. Creators can license their files by dragging them to the app and setting their pricing and licensing preferences.
The desktop app is also a wallet, and thus it will enable you to store and view the transactions on the raised funds. The application is available for Mac, Linux, and Windows.
BlockLicense Mobile Application
The BlockLicense mobile application has tools to enable you to license that content that is time sensitive such as photos and footage of important events. The application also enables the journalists to earn money from their content. The platform is also integrated with a news network accessible section.
- BL Ecosystem: The platform consists of a desktop application, Browser extension, web-based market platform, and pluggins for digital design.
- Simple and easy to use: The platform is easy to use even for a newbie.
- License Manager: It is possible to manage licenses by either creating their own or selecting existing ones.
- Several stakeholders: There are several stakeholders involves in the production of work and profit is distributed among them.
- Recover Files: Recovering files through the distributed Web 3.0 services is possible.
- It is possible to recover files when you lose them
- It is simple to use and doesn’t require any skills to use it
- Earn maximum amount of money for your content
Importantly, the platform is fast, all payments and donations are done within minutes. The system is secure, as files are stored within the Ethereum ecosystem thus the validation of ownership is guaranteed.
BlockLicense LCN Token ICO Details
Parameters Of The ICO
- Token Symbol: LCN
- Token Sale Date: TBD
- Token Price: 2,000 LCN = 1 ETH
- Accepted Payment Method: Ethereum
- Total Supply: 700,000,000
- Token Standard: ERC20