Blockmarket Desktop Version 3.1.3 Releases from Blockchain Foundry
Blockchain Foundry Releases Blockmarket Desktop Version 3.1.3
The blockchain consulting and technology development firm, Blockchain Foundry, just released the next iteration of their Blockmarket Desktop app. The company which created the functional smart contract service layer on the Syscoin chain revealed this news today as part of their ongoing updates to their products. This latest build will add to its Syscoin HTML crypto wallet, the flagship product that comes with an inbuilt decentralized marketplace, customized token creation, escrow services, asset creation, and decentralized identities and so much more.
About Blockmarket Desktop
Blockmarket is a distributed marketplace that comes with a Syscoin wallet and revolutionary way of creating assets. The blockchain marketplace will provide unbanked people the chance to start crowdfunding their projects and also earn crypto coins through selling their products. The goal of Blockmarket Desktop is eliminating transaction fees and middlemen while allowing people to sell or buy anything from any person regardless of their location on earth.
The developers behind Blockchain addressed the critical issues from the previous version 3.0 that was released back in June. They added that they were confident that they had put out one of the best releases yet of this intuitive blockchain marketplace app.
Highlights of the Update
• Faster transaction speeds
• Improved live update speeds
• Enhanced messaging speed
• Free messages for all users and clients will get confirmation tests
• Fixed the re-indexing and syncing problems
• Added enhanced handling of encryption keys
• Fixed import issues
• Removed the basic or advanced step when creating aliases
• Asset creation changed to add non-fungible and fungible tokens as well as explaining to clients the difference between these two types of tokens
• Improved search: Clients get better search functionality, including the ability to search for virtual assets using the identity name or alias
• Resolved minor display and navigation issues, and other minor problems
New Features Introduced to Version 3.1.3
• Added the new alias transfer feature
• New display to edit alias data
• Improved personalization of aliases, including the editing of avatars and addition of social media links
• Generate client alias keys: The dedicated screen to repair any issues with aliases
• Alias transfer: It is now possible to transfer aliases across different addresses within the crypto wallet.
• Import or backup wallet: Clients can create a backup of their wallets to their devices and also import crypto wallet files where necessary.
• Support for -datadir flag: This feature will repoint the client to a new directory for data files, hence supporting master nodes and ensure that the masternode.conf file is copied to the new folder.
• Token popup: There is popup section for every token that will display token data
With these updates, Blockchain Foundry has made it easier for clients to use their Blockmarket Desktop app whether on Mac or Windows. All these functions are easily accessible from the user-friendly main menu.