Bluehill Mining: Legit Operation?
What Is Bluehill Mining?
Blue Hill Mining is one of the largest crypto mining projects, almost the size of the entire Lichtenstein. The project also has the largest copper reserves in Asia. The name Blue Hill is derived from the color of the area, which arises from the amount of oxidized copper on its surface, which makes it appear rather blue or turquoise.
More than 8 years of geological planning has gone into Blue Hill Mining, with the results showing large deposits of Copper, Nickel, Cobalt, and Gold. The minerals are concentrated in a target area of less than 10% of the total surface area of Blue Hill Mining.
Bluehill Mining Technology
The Blue Hill Mining platform seeks to develop a P2P service that connects mining companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks, and multinational companies. Blue Hill Mining aims to create a platform that resembles two giants—Glencore and Vale, which represents nearly US$205 billion and US$34 billion of annual revenue onto the ledger Blockchain technology, as of 2017. In addition, Blue Hill Mining will provide certified, ethically sourced, fair-trade raw materials, and concentrates. It will show how the raw materials were mined and how they were transported. Such areas are still ineffective and opaque in the traditional way.
What Are BHM Tokens?
The BHM tokens come with the following attributes:
- They are asset-backed: the token is linked to a 30% co-ownership of Blue Hill Mining and Blue Hill Platform. One of the top Swiss law firms will supervise both projects.
- They are a security token: the BHM Security Tokens are digital assets, which are subject to federal security regulations. BHM are ‘programmable ownership’—the new technology improving the traditional old ways.
- Licensed token: the intention is for BHM to be fully licensed under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA. It will then be licensed under the US security and exchange commission regulators SEC.
Bluehill Mining Token Function
The objective of the BHM Token is to provide accurate data regarding production, logistics, storage, sales, audits, certify ethically sourced raw materials on the ledger blockchain.
Regarding token value, BHM tokens will be listed on the crypto exchange for US$0.45. All the same, prices are subject to change once listed. BHM Token value is projected to be US$30, based on the accepted valuation formula of 20% of the entire Blue Hill Mining resources at current market value.
Bluehill Mining Benefits
- Profitable: based on the accepted formula of 20% to 30% of the total Blue Hill Mining resources at current market value, BHM token price can increase up to 334 times.
- Token burn: Once the company reaches its hard cap, it will burn all the unsold tokens. All the profits generated by the Blue Hill Platform and the mineral sales will be used to repurchase, and burn the BHM tokens until 50% of the tokens is burnt.
- Scalable: Additional mining projects will be purchased under the BHM token using the profits generated from the sale of Copper, Nickel, Cobalt, and Gold. This will make Blue Hill Mining exponentially scalable.
- Buyback plan: Blue Hill Mining projects will be evaluated from Q3 of 2022 going forward. This will activate the buyback plan through a stock market listing once the underlying value of BHM will be equal to US$30 for each BHM Token.