Bonpay Bitcoin Wallet Platform To Add Cryptocurrency Payment Card
Bonpay Bitcoin Wallet, a startup acclaimed for achieving a $6 million soft cap within days of the launch of ICO, is all set to launch its Cryptocurrency Payment Card.
The Bonpay team, advocates of the idea of cryptocurrency, realized that an underlying problem remained for the new digital form of currency and worked on a solution to practicalize it for the real world.
Some features of Bonpay Cards are:
- Plastic and virtual: Virtual Bonpay cards will be available directly on the launch date. Physical cards will take 5-10 days to arrive, depending on your location and selected delivery service.
- Reasonable fees: Bonpay Cards do not have any arbitrate fees or paywalls your banking card has. Complete fee list will be updated later. Check out our complete fee list.
- Instant cash-in: Transfer funds between your Bonpay Wallet and Bonpay Card in less than a minute. Then cash them in at the nearest ATM and go shopping wherever you want.
- Multiple currencies: You can order up to 4 Bonpay Cards, which can be supplied in USD or EUR. More currencies will be available post-launch.
- Stylish design: Bonpay Cards have been designed to look strict and stylish. They will not look out of place at a business meeting.
A few advantages of using a prepaid Bonpay Card are Online Payments, offline purchases, instant availability of cash and international payments. Currently available to EU residents, Bonpay is in negotiations with leading card-issuing companies and exchanges in Asia, Africa, South America, Canada, Australia, and CIS countries to expand its user base.