Bookcoin: Use Cryptocurrency For Payments To Buy & Shop Online?
What Is Bookcoin?
Bookcoin is an online shopping platform that allows you to use cryptocurrencies to buy various items online. You can buy gift cards, kindle books, keychains, phone cases, crypto caps and other collectibles. The site is connected to Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and several other online retailers.
How To Use Crypto To Buy & Shop Online With Bookcoin
Bookcoin has a custom order system that connects to multiple online stores. The first step includes finding your desired item from the online retailers.
Once you have identified what you want to buy, note any special details and fee since you will need that to clear your payment.
You then key in the price of those products plus any other expenses.
The next step is keying in the product name. Make sure to match the website’s listing name.
Proceed to copy and paste the URL/s of the products you are buying. You can opt to now add the special details, but only those you consider necessary. If in case there is any confirmation needed, you will be contacted to provide it.
Add the products to your cart, then check out with any of the available 16 cryptocurrencies. The available cryptocurrencies include Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Neo, Monero, NEM, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Dogecoin, zCash, Verge, Namecoin, TokenPay and DigiByte.
This site converts the value of the products you are purchasing to match the value of the coin you prefer to use. There are, however some conditions and restrictions. Let’s go through some of them.
- You can only place orders not exceeding $500 at a time. Bookcoin has prospects of expanding this in the near future.
- The site provides an escrow service for security through SetEscrow
- Transaction fee is dependent on the coin you choose to use.
- 3.5% is the highest for NEO, NEM, Monero, Verge, Zcash, TokenPay, DigiByte and Namecoin, 3% for Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, 2.5% is the lowest for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, XRP and Ethereum
- If you purchase products worth $35 and above, Walmart honors a free 2-day shipping. Amazon honors Free Prime shipping, while Barnes & Noble honors free shipping for any eligible products that are worth over $25.
Bookcoin is the ultimate site for crypto product exchange. The developers are working towards adding more digital currencies to expand their niche and also allow you to have more opportunities to use your crypto.