What Is Börser?
Cryptocurrencies may not seem to ready to disrupt the financial market for now, but that is not according to the Borser venture. The Borger platform strongly believes in their new solution that would help create real value for the cryptocurrency by offering solutions similar to those within the financial markets. The platform's cryptocurrency, Borser, seeks to become among the first token to be backed by real company shares.
Borser hopes to provide the following set of unique features which will offer the vast range of opportunities for the investors and entrepreneurs, alike.
Users get to fund and embrace upcoming ICOs depending on their respective jurisdictions.
MI Wall Street
Small-time investors can access the platform investment hub with the addition of financial services to minimize the costs.
The X-change platform will help address the issue of worldwide remittances by offering a seamless, accurate and cost-effective portal for the services.
As part of their financial solutions, Borsers will create a holding company that provides a comprehensive portal for all the financial markets.
Should You Choose Borser?
- Borser employs a business model that is unique in the following ways.
- The cryptocurrency is among the first regarding tokens backed up by the shares of a holding company
- The holding company is also the first with its cryptocurrency
- The companies under the holding entity will provide the comprehensive financial solutions for the financial markets, start-ups, traders and every other service available
- A low-cost remittances service that will offer the necessary speed and security
Börser ICO Details
Parameters Of The ICO
- Start- Jan 1, 2019
- End- Mar 31, 2019
- Ticker Symbol- BOR
- Platform- Ethereum
- Accepts- Fiat, cryptocurrency
- Price- 1 BOR= 1USD( $0.5- Private Sale, $0.8- Pre Sale)
- Token supply- 100,000,000
- Soft Cap- $5,000,000
- Hard Cap- $32,000,000
There is growing interest in the future of cryptocurrencies and Borser makes it a reality by incorporating a real holding company for their tokens. However, global regulations and policies could present several challenges for the participants.