More often the proponents of Blockchain receive the label of having audacious and promotional hype regarding its capabilities. And why would it not? Most people are yet to grasp how our systems can work with the technology, especially for the finance sector.
However, the possibilities of blockchain are not far-fetched, and the decentralized ledger could especially become useful for the ailing property sector. As of now, the industry is facing various challenges regarding investments and registries. And looking beyond the hype, blockchain can easily solve both of these problems. For such the distributed technology can allow property investing regardless of nation. That has made it possible for anyone to buy and sell property from all around the world. If you are curious enough, then the following ICO might interest your investing.
What Is BricBit?
BricBit is an up upcoming decentralized crypto economy that will allow users from around the world to invest in property within London. The platform will utilize blockchain technology to fund for purchasing properties on behalf of their investors. BricBit will further seek to manage, restructure, reconstruct and maintain the property on behalf of their clients. For any landlord, they can attest to the challenges that come with handling tenants, and BricBit wants to eliminate that burden. In essence, the venture acts as landlord within London on behalf of the global investors.
BricBit London Property Investment Token Blockchain Features
BricBit will focus on the prime properties of London for their investors. That means the venture will source for the best properties that could have the potential to bring a massive capital growth.
- They will work in conjunction with London's landlords and property companies to build relationships
- BrickBit will handle all the complete property investment process, starting from the scouting, valuation, survey, conveyance till the full acquisition.
- BricBit will also cover the cost incurred in acquiring the properties and investors won't need to add any other funds for the operations. These costs may rank from legal, administrative, emergency, agency or maintenance.
- BricBit is in charge of overseeing every single property the investors have a stake in it. All the repair and maintenance work is the platform’s sole role.
Is BricBit Unique In Any Case?
While it isn't much different about BricBit's platform, there are several benefits that the venture is set to give its users. Additionally, if you are an interested investor, you can get to know what you will receive for your finances.
- Cheap- BricBit token are cheap and only worth US$2 cents. That means you can get many shares from a small investment
- Annual return- coin holders will receive an annual yield of a guaranteed 10%
- Liquidity- the platform's cryptocurrency matches with the property investment, which create value for the coin. In return, investors are less wary of potential volatility.
How Viable Is BricBit?
From an investor's perspective, the whole project looks to have potential with considerable gains regarding returns from investing in London's most elegant residential properties. However, from a technical view, the plan does not have what it takes to make it. First off, the property market in London requires high initial capital and judging from the ICO; I do not see any valuable figures for such a business. Additionally, investing in the platform could have consequences depending on your jurisdiction and regards to purchasing property using cryptocurrency.