BTCC Pool Opens Full Pay Per Shares (FPPS) Cryptocurrency Mining Model
BTCC Pool is the ultimate mining pool, offering bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Litecoin, and super bitcoin within their long-running exchange service. However, the company decided to change things up by switching to a new and transparent model, which offers a pay-per-share type of cryptocurrency mining. To add more value to this transition, the company has also established a new 1% mining fee for the mining.
- The level of hashing power that the whole pool has earned on the bitcoin network within the last one or two days.
- How much the individual miner has contributed to the hashing power of the blockchain
- The value of the rewards earned by the pool within the last day
- How much of the pool’s rewards were the result of the actions of the individual miner
- How many fees have incurred as a result of transactions in the pool over the last 24 hours
- How many fees the miner has earned individually within the last 24 hours with their hashing power
In reference to these changes, Denzer Zhao, the senior vice president of BTCC, said, “BTCC’s Pool’s aim going forward is to provide the fairest, most transparent, and most comprehensive digital currency mining services to our customers worldwide.”