What Is BTCDirect?
BTC Direct is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that provides users with easy entry to the world of digital currency conversion. Additionally, the crypto platform does identify themselves as a crypto brokerage platform to provide affordable and accurate services to its customers.
The exchange platform will offer multiple trading services through the primary API/ web platform to its customers with the trade orders working under an execution model for both the cryptocurrencies and fiat monetary systems. The BTC Direct Exchange has a core business goal of providing for more comfortable and convenient purchasing or exchanging of digital currency.
Using BTCDirect To Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin
- Leverage- there is no leverage options such as margin-trading within BTC Direct since it only connects buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrencies in use
- Daily order limitations- although BTC Direct provides for trade order limits, the platform does not come with AML restrictions. Users can contact the firm if the need arises on the extending of the limits
- Fees- BTC Direct forms a price markup system for the fee charging. The full charges details comprise off
- Bitcoin– 2% on purchases and 1% on sell orders
- Ether– 3% on buying and 2% on the selling orders
- Litecoin– 3% on purchase and 2% on sell orders
- Methods of payments- BTC Direct provide for multiple payment options such as Credit cards, Bank transfer, Idea, Giro Pay, VISA and Sofort banking
How BTCDirect Exchange In Europe Works
The process will involve entering the amount of Ether or Bitcoins you want to buy and the Euro amount you want to spend.
The exchange price will use an updated price system from where the user fills out the order form. Once full availing of the details is done, the user verifies the address on the order form and releases the coins to the seller. Potentially, they should expect the settlement to become visible in their wallet after a short while
- Simple user interface for even the most average of users to trade or exchange their digital currency
- No bidding- rather than pitting against other traders, users get direct linking to potential buyers and sellers
- Ideal payment options in the example of applying both fiat and cryptocurrency monetary options
- Verification- each BTC Direct participant undergoes a verification process of their profile details to ensure the authenticity and legitimacy of the transactions
- Reliability- BTC Direct is a company that has been active for some years, and this builds up a strong name regarding the legality of the company and potential market share
- Only supports EUR transfers
- There is no instant execution of the transactions
- Price and fee uncertainty
BTC Direct borders on becoming an exchange but provides a much different outlook regarding the concept. Rather than just exchange services, the platform presents a comfortable sphere crypto newbies to establish a foothold in the cryptocurrency space. However, there is little clarity regarding the legal obligations and market execution while dealing with such entities. Ultimately this means you should expect a less-than-perfect service with using BTC Direct.