The Bubbletone.io is a Blockchain platform developed for telecommunication by a team of experts in Crypto Valley, Switzerland. This company plans to disrupt telecommunications as we know it by making it a lot cheaper for users to use data while in transit and make calls at little or no cost. Also, Bubbletone will offer mobile operators a platform that will make it a lot easier for them to expand their services globally without having to deal with the usually complex network integrations.
Before the launch of their Blockchain tech, Bubbletone was present in the telecommunications industry for over 18 years and already successfully developed its custom MVNO company with over 250,000 subscribers. Presently, with the emergence and growth of the Blockchain technology, they plan to disrupt the industry as we know it in a very major way.
How Does Bubbletone UMT Work?
The present platform designed by Bubbletone is well able to perform the following functions via its core features:
- Upload profiles (mobile) onto SIM cards owned by subscribers
- Offers a beta version of the messenger for free download on IOS and Android software
- It is certified by Obethur Technologies (OT) which is one of the largest SIM card manufacturers in the world and also received certification from Safran Identity & Security (Morpho)
The name “Bubbletone” was devised as a reference to the fact that the app is very easy to use just as when blowing bubbles. The app presently contains more than 90 functions with the most important function being its ability to retain the user’s mobile number in the app even during SIM profile swapping.
Bubbletone will be the first client on a decentralized network based on the Blockchain technology. The core function the app offers is the fact that users can actively and easily communicate with other users via 3G, WI-FI, and 4G networks.
Benefits Of Bubbletone
Bubbletone aims to offer users a wide range of benefits as shown below;
- Operations conducted on the app are almost impossible to fake. This is of great benefit to both clients and operators.
- The entire Blockchain is stored on different nodes spanning across the network, thus making stat very safe
- Since all interactions are carried out through a decentralized P2P platform, there is less traffic among operators
- Each transaction is controlled and monitored by a very strict code thus eliminating room for error
Lastly, Bubbletone just seeks to bring the immense and widely known benefits of the Blockchain technology to the world of telecommunications.
Who Leads Bubbletone?
Bubbletone is efficiently led by Yuri Morozov who is the founder of over 3 active telecom companies with over $40 million in annual revenue, Sergei Ivanov, Oleg Pravin and Stepan Gershuni.
The Bubbletone UMT ICO Sale
The token sale will begin with a pre-sale starting on 24th of October, 2017 and will last until the 20th of January, 2018. In December 2017, about 220 Super Nodes will be available for sale alongside 200,000 mini nodes.
Bubbletone UMT ICO Conclusion
This platform has a mobile data exchange that functions globally with local tariffs in over 70 countries. Now, Bubbletone is releasing a messaging app that runs on Blockchain technology which allows text and voice communications at much lower rates than the normal traditional mobile communication platforms.
All messages on Bubbletone are sent via 4G, 3G and WI-FI connections and users are also allowed to switch from private nodes to public nodes. To learn more about Bubbletone, you can visit Bubbletone.io for additional information.