What Is BUBI Code Review Bounty Program?
The BUBI Code review bounty program is an incentivized event organized by the BUBI Technical Community for developers looking to advance and repair BUBI Chain. The function is set for launch to come August 4th 2018, and will have participants win cash prizes for reporting bugs or optimizing suggestions within BUBI Chain till December 31st 2018.
The concept of the event is to call out developers from around the globe to participate in the code review and get a reward in return.
BUBI Code Review Bounty Program Reward Rules
To participate in the BUBI code review bounty program, developers would need first to visit the website and sign up. After, they would get to review the BUBI Chain source code, ascertain any potential errors or bugs, send them in and get rewards. However, to finally achieve the self-worthy compensation the developer should be eligible to participate under the following event rules:
- The latest version of the BUBI Chain X source code limited, suggestions not related to BUBI Chain X source code will not receive any reward, but we do appreciate your concern.
- Bugs submitted & optimization ideas suggested should be original. Those published or known ones are not eligible as useful feedbacks. The more detailed about the proof of bugs and suggestions are, the higher your reward will be.
- Level of bugs and optimization suggestions will undergo evaluation by the BUBI R&D team based on difficulty, influence, how much does the code optimized.
- For those who report the same bug or suggestion, the reward goes to who comes first.
- For serial bugs caused by one bug will be considered as one bug. For example, a series of computing errors caused by data overflow.
- You must keep secret about the bugs you submit. If you unveil such bugs before BUBI fixes them, the reward becomes null and void. BUBI may also take back the awards as well.
- BUBI will publish feedbacks per month through its forum, WeChat and Twitter. Winners should expect to receive within three working days after the official announcing of the results.
- For double face players who allege to test bugs and optimize performance but use bugs to violate users' interests like jeopardize business, steal user data and so on will not receive any rewards. Meanwhile, BUBI can and will take further legal actions.
- In compliance with law and regulations, the evaluation criteria and rules of code review can be interpreted and modified by BUBI.
BUBI Code Review Bounty Program Basics Of Bug Bounty Rewards
Bug Levels For Contention
- Critical: cause assets loss or hijacked, server attack, Blockchain forks, etc.
- High: consensus error, block generating stops, system crash, etc.
- Medium: boundary error, functional errors, security concern, etc
Price money: $800- $10,000
On the other hand, developers reporting on performance enhancement fixes will have their proposals undergo judging by BUBI's developers. The team will consider aspects such as originality, influence, code optimization, and machine performance language simplification.
Prize money: $500-5000
BUBICHAIN is a blockchain based ecosystem that assures users an extensive element of digital trust, independent asset transfer and public-sharing of applications. Their future-oriented value network will not only provide an efficient, ubiquitous trust network but also meet the demands of value circulation for digitized assets within finance, IoT and social networks.