Canaan, the second largest cryptocurrency mining hardware manufacturer in the world, has just released its AvalonMiner 841 and you can buy it right now for $618 USD. This new miner promises to take your mining facilities to the new level.
This mining rig is a refined ROQ Solid Miner made with airforming cooling technology. It contains 104 x A3210HP 16nm chips and can get a hash rate of 13.6 TH/s. The performance might range from 5% less to 10% more.
You can connect it to an AvalonMiner Controller (which is sold separately) with an AvalonMiner USB Converter 3 (AUC3) and you can use five of them at the same time. If you have a large installation of miners, the company offers support in deploying the AvalonMiner Management System, which can let you manage the efficiency of the mining rigs better when you have thousands of them.
The product contains the mining equipment and one AUC3 cable.
- Hash rate: 13TH/s, -5% ~ +10% : Average 13.6;
- Power Consumption: 1290W, +0% ~ +20% @ 13TH/s, 25°C, 93% PSU Efficiency, 12V AC;
- Power Efficiency: 0.099J / GigaHash;
- Rated Input Voltage: 12 ~ 12.6V
- Chips: 104 x A3210HP 16nm ASIC
- This miner weights 4.8 kg and its dimensions are 40 x 21 x 22 cm.
This new product is aimed at professional miners and, therefore, it’s very powerful and somewhat expensive. As it was made by one of the top companies in the market, it has guaranteed quality. Be mindful and plan well before buying a miner for your home or facility.