Capital.com CFD Cryptocurrency Trading (BTC, ETH, LTC & XRP)
Capital Com SV Investments Ltd offers Contract of Differences(CFDs)across a wide range of assets, including equity, commodities, FOREX, indices and cryptocurrencies. They are a cutting edge investment app powered by AI. You can trade on the world’s top top companies, market indices, commodities and currency pairs, all in a touch of a button. They even have a smart news feed that is customized to bring you the most relevant news around the industry to you.
What Is A CFD?
A CFD is a type of transactions that secures a profit or avoids a loss by alluding to fluctuations in the value of an underlying assets. The mechanism behind CFD trading is that if you assume the price of a chosen asset will go up, you buy the asset, or you ‘go long’. Similarly if you think the price of the asset will go down, you ‘go short’, or you sell it.
CFDs are complex products and unsuitable for buying and holding.
BTC, ETH, LTC & XRP Crypto Trading On Capital.com
The digital revolution has shaken the entire world including the financial markets. You can now speculate on the price movements of major global cryptocurrencies with capital.com, which is an AI platform for smart investing. You can use their platform to trade CFDs on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
- They build a user’s financial expertise with their in-house learning tool called Investmate. It's an interactive guide to the world of trading completed with interactive courses, financial definitions and video comics to help you level-up your financial knowledge.
- A customer’s money is kept separately from the company’s money to ensure security.
- Personal Sensitive data is locked up and secure using state of the art encryption algorithms.
- They allow leveraged trading, which means that you can trade greater amounts than you have deposited(investing on margins)
- They guarantee frictionless withdrawal of funds within 24 hours.
- They have a easy-to-use and intuitive mobile app available to download on iOS and Google Play.
Costs Of CFD Trading On Capital.com?
The costs on the platform will add to your losses and reduce your profits.
They apply SPREAD, which is the difference between the lower and the higherprice of a given CFD. The spread is dynamic and factors in the liquidity in the external markets. For the trade itself spread is the only commission to be paid.
If you hold a position overnight, you will be credited an overnight premium from your account.
Inactive accounts will be subjected to a monthly fees of $10 USD which is a charge for maintaining and administrating the account.
Fees For Depositing Or Withdrawal:
Fees are charged by the Company for deposits to or withdrawal from the account. An exceptions is made on transactions processed via bank transfers.
A user should be available of possibilities of taxes that will be imposed by institutions such as the government and not Capital.com themselves.
Capital.com is one of the most trusted portal for trading. Cryptocurrency trading platforms are generally hard to trust but with the track record and transparency of Capital.com makes them the goto destination for crypto trading.
You can learn more about the product or open your crypto trading account on their web trade.capital.com/crypto/