ClickDirectPay: Global Cryptocurrency Merchant Payment System?
The meteoric rise of cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin has managed to attract investors looking to make a profitable return from the digital currencies. Over the past year, the acceptance of cryptocurrency has now surpassed the typical use as a distributed ledger and is now on course to become more of a means of payment. Coincidentally, merchants are also seeking the use of cryptocurrency for their commercial transactions through some options.
As such, more merchants are also seeking these crypto-based payment services to keep up with the cryptocurrency craze among the population. If you are a merchant posing to take advantage of this disruptive potential of blockchain technology, then the next payment portal might interest your financial transactions.
What ClickDirectPay Is About
Click Direct Pay is an advanced payment platform that builds on improving the basic functionality of cryptocurrencies such Bitcoin in their financial transactions. That will entail the platform offering economic systems based on cryptocurrency and the widely used blockchain application s to provide payment series for merchants. Click Direct Pay aims to revolutionize the world of financial technology by delivering a groundbreaking crypto platform that will work on a modular toolset for the merchants.
The Setup And How It Works
The ClickDirectPay system will rely on a smooth API integration that will work on the Express Coin payment service. That means a majority of the protocols involving security will have little concern when it comes to the safety of the transaction. For the merchants to start receiving payment through the solution, there would first need to have a free account with ClickDirectPay.
Once customer physically purchases goods from the merchant, they can choose to pay using cryptocurrency. The cryptos in use include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin cash. That means they need to make the payment on ClickDirectPay's payment portal and sends the cryptos to the provided addresses. With the credit of the transfer, the merchant has the option to either hold it in the wallet or withdraw for self-management.
Do You Stand To Gain?
Several factors come from utilizing a standard, decentralized payment platform. For a merchant, here are some of the positive aspects form Click Direct Pay.
- Low fees- ClickDirectPay are only set to charge you a 0.5 % transaction fee. Additionally, there is no registration, monthly or support charges towards the user.
- The global reach of customers- the use of blockchain technology ensures borderless real-time payment remittances and acceptance portal.
- Confidentiality- customers can send payments without the need for too much information on their details
- Low risk of fraud- the irreversible design of the cryptocurrency payments allows for no chargebacks to guarantee the safety of the funds.
- Investment opportunity– ClickDirectPay allows for business to act as their banks by holding onto their cryptocurrency which is a valuable investment option
- Constant operations- 365 days and 24/7 service is run on ClickDirectPay to ensure regular payments at whatever time
There isn't much hype around the use of ClickDirectPay among the crypto community. However, that does not mean the project lacks viability. If you are a merchant, you can easily forego using the platform's services for the convenience of your customers. But keep in mind there is no guarantee of the safety of using the payment solution since there is no technology that seems tamper or error-proof.