ClickGem CGM ICO: Cryptocurrency Payment Network & Wallet?
ClickGem is a decentralized financial payment system that regulates itself allowing users to operate without interference from 3rd parties. The network has no server and is purely a peer to peer system. ClickGem seeks to revolutionize the way payments are made around the globe. A limited supply of 30 million coins will be in circulation with an ICO taking place on 11th February 2018 to 12th March 2018.
Features of ClickGem
The following are some key highlights of the ClickGem network:
- Low fees – The platform aims at charging minimal fees, and there’s a possibility of oversea’s transactions costing the same amount as domestic transactions.
- Speed – The ClickGem network aims at ensuring that deals are fast and seamless. Such rate is achieved by swift confirmation of transactions over the internet.
- Simple – The platform will allow the use of applications such as debit cards and mobile applications which make transacting comfortable, convenient and straightforward.
- Privacy – Details of senders and receivers remain private and can’t be leaked to other parties due to an advanced blockchain technology.
- Security – Advanced security measures have been put in place to prevent hackers and unauthorized personnel from accessing one’s account.
ClickGem CGM ICO ICO
One of the ways of making money through ClickGem is by participating in their ICO. The pre-sale is slated for 11th to 15th February 2018 with the price increasing from $0.3 to $0.78 in that period. After that, the main sale will begin on 14th February and end on 12th March with the rate growing from $0.9 to $3.78. A total of 30,000,000 CGM will be in supply. Once the ICO ends, token holders can trade internally and even on other exchanges.
ClickGem CGM ICO Roadmap
- Q1 2018 – ICO, release web wallets for internal use, release of a system for transferring money, start of internal trading, add more portfolios for BTC, ETH
- Q2 2018 – Begin the lending platform, listing on coinmarketcap and coin directory, release of software for windows, trading on exchanges, release software for Mac/Linux
- Q3 2018 – Official mining pool release, version of the lotto system, release of IOS and android app
- Q4 2018 – Addition of traditional currencies and other cryptocurrencies to the trading floor, financing for international blockchain events, investing in startups
One can make money on ClickGem through various ways such as mining, lending, trading, and affiliate. For mining, one invests in hardware then benefits from PoW system present on the ClickGem network. Trading will occur once the ICO is over where token holders can buy more coins or sell them on the trading floor.
When one opts for lending, they can earn a guaranteed profit from management regardless of whether price fluctuates. There are various investment programs available for those interested in this program. The affiliate program also allows one to earn commissions for referring people to the ClickGem network. The platform seeks to reward crypto lovers with different avenues of making money.