Coincodex is a digital platform of cryptocurrency market coverage with real-time coin prices and charts. It also manages a cryptocurrency market capitalization featuring more than a thousand coins on more than fifty exchanges.
The idea behind the formation of Coincodex is to provide users with a funnel of information regarding the crypto market, on which they can discover the current Bitcoin prices, ICO release dates of various altcoins, and to follow the current happenings in the crypto market.
Besides, Coincodex services are optimized such that you can access them on a desktop computer or on a mobile device such as tablet or a smart phone. The platform simply aims to equip you, the user, to know your cryptocurrency.
One of the most important areas of Coincodex is the provision of detailed guides to enlighten the users on the crypto market. For instance, if you are a new trader of cryptocurrency, you would love to know more about how to get started on Bittrex. For that reason, Coincodex offers a systematic guide on how to jumpstart your cryptocurrency trading career on Bittrex. Read on to find out.
Introduction to Bittrex
With its headquarters in Seattle, USA, Bittrex offers one of the largest platforms for cryptocurrency exchange. In fact, it is among the world’s top five crypto platforms according to daily trading volumes.
Established in 2014, Bittrex today handles nearly 300 million dollars on its daily trades. As circumstances stand currently, Bittrex seeks to be the world’s best crypto trading platform with no report of any form of hacking.
Here’s how you can get started on Bittrex:
- First, you’ll need to create a trading account with your e-mail and password
- Verify your email by clicking on the link that Bittrex sends to your e-mail
- Deposit some funds in your account. When you log in the first time, you are able to see all the available markets from which you can choose your preferred currency
- Find your preferred cryptocurrency, wait for the deposit box, and generate a deposit address. Proceed to deposit.
- Wait for a verification from e-mail
- Choose a trading pair of your choice
Now, that gives you basic steps that you have to pass through before you can become a trader on Bittrex.
Much More on CoinCodex
In addition to how to get started on Bittrex, there is much more, which you can learn from Coincodex. As noted earlier, Coincodex deals with more than 1000 coins on more than 50 exchanges. According to its ICO calendar and token sales, there are active, upcoming, and completed token sales.
Some of the active token sales include the following:
- Zabercoin (pre-sale): this crowdfunding service focuses on real estate sales. It uses the ZAB token, which is an ERC20 based on the Ethereum blockchain
- Astronaut: it’s an asset management blockchain platform. It uses ASTRO, an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain
- DMarket: this decentralized marketplace allows online gamers to trade items between different games
- Snovio: a decentralized platform for a B2B audience
We cannot exhaust the list of active token sales on this article. In addition to the completed and upcoming sales, you can see that Coincodex is engaged in an important activity.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Many more people would like to discover more about the crypto market. To that effect, Coincodex answers some of the important questions.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Both cryptocurrency and crypto currency refer to the same thing. This is a digital resource that enables a secure trading between various players through cryptography technology. It also leads to a controlled generation of more units of the currency.
What Are the Sources of Cryptocurrency?
You can obtain cryptocurrency in three main ways:
- Buying from a holder
- As a payment for the product or service you provide
How Are the Prices of Various Crypto Currencies Calculated?
The prices are calculated as a volume average of all the prices generated in a particular market
Overall, there are a lot more that you can discover from Coincodex, including the market capitalization of each cryptocurrency and the daily trading volume of each token. These and much more are explained in the Coincodex guides.