CoinCola – Safe Buy, Sell & Trade Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Online?
What is CoinCola?
CoinCola is a over-the-counter (OTC) platform for Digital Asset trading developed and run by CoinCola Limited. The Hong-Kong based firm is on a mission to supply the most dependable and suitable services for clients from all around the world.
CoinCola makes it possible for people from various nations to exchange their regional money to Bitcoin. The website enables its users to post ads where they state that the market rate and payment approaches for selling or buying Bitcoin. You are able to answer to these ads and exchange directly online.
Bitcoin are subsequently put at in CoinCola Wallet in where it is possible to cover your Bitcoin purchases outright.
Features Of CoinCola
By using CoinCola, you're dealing with individuals.
Unlike centralized, stock-exchange-like Bitcoin trading platforms, so you may create a trade directly with someone else. This makes the process lean and quick, since there's not any corporate overhead.
CoinCola will constantly supply you with an immediate access to a Bitcoin. For each and every trade, CoinCola provides an escrow or a trade service to defend the buyers.
CoinCola may also support different payment methods encouraged by the neighborhood. Whether there are any obligations we aren't currently encouraging, please contact the service staff at [email protected]
- The enrollment on CoinCola is free of cost, and you'll automatically get credited a free internet bitcoin wallet.
- You don't have to install any programs to utilize CoinCola services.
- Purchasing Bitcoins out of CoinCola is totally free of charge.
- The website only requires a commission of 0.7 percent by the vendors.
- The transport of cryptocurrencies to additional CoinCola consumer's pocket can also be free.
- Remember that as soon as you get the Bitcoins to your account you'll have to pay regular Bitcoin network charges to receive the money to your individual Bitcoins wallet.
How To Use CoinCola
The price will vary based on the current use of the bitcoin blockchain, and they will automatically correct this fee depending on the current network congestion to make certain that your trade is supported as soon as possible.
The payment will be subtracted from your CoinCola wallet right after your payment is routed.
The present network fee involving is roughly 0.0009 BTC (you will be advised of this system fee each time you create a trade).
An average trade on CoinCola follows this pattern:
- First you have to create a Bitcoin Marketing ad When the ad is made, you want to select a payment system, place your pricing, your own limits and compose the conditions of the transaction as a free form material.
- You'll get a notification (from both the site and the program) when someone responds to your own advertisement.
- Subsequently you have to finance your CoinCola wallet with Bitcoin. You will need to have Bitcoins out there on your CoinCola wallet so as to have the ability to open exchange requests from the own advertisements.
- When a buyer opens a transaction with you, the complete quantity of Bitcoins for your transaction is automatically taken out of the pocket into the escrow.
- You then need to provide the purchaser the payment directions and direct him during the payment measures for your transaction.
- When the purchaser has paid and clicked on the “I've paid” button, then you will be given a notification that the transaction was successfully compensated for.
- The moment you have verified you've received the payment that the Bitcoins will be published (the Bitcoin is going to be moved out of the escrow to the purchaser's CoinCola Wallet).
- The last step would be to leave feedback for the purchaser and invite the purchaser to do the exact same for you. Feedback is essential so as to acquire standing and to assist creating more trading opportunities.