CoinOne Crypto Exchange Seeks to Bolster Safety Protocols With Binance-Backed CertiK and Xangle
- Korean exchange Coinone will now be making use of Certik’s audit data so as to secure its native platform.
- Through this latest deal, CoinOne will be able to acquire a host of niche data that will allow the firm to expand its operations in a more streamlined manner.
CoinOne — one of S.Korea’s largest cryptocurrency trading platforms — has just entered into an agreement with cybersecurity audit company CertiK and disclosures company Xangle so as to provide its customers with more privacy as well as better overall transparency.
As part of the deal, CertiK and Xangle will provide Coinone with a host of public disclosure information along with certain smart contract audit data. By doing this, the premier crypto exchange will be able to gain a lot of info regarding things like:
- New token offerings
- Alterations made to a project’s business model
- Volatility of investment stocks
- Audit information that can be used as a preventative measure against code security exploits
- Project reviews (at the code level)
Also, it should be pointed out that Certik launched its very own blockchain ecosystem a couple of weeks ago (July 22nd to be exact). The network is governed through the use of smart contracts that can be devised using a functional programming language called DeepSEA.
For those of our readers who may not be aware of what DeepSEA is, it is essentially a security-oriented programming language that was funded by the Ethereum Foundation as well as the open source blockchain project Qtum.