Cointabb: Simple To Understand Coin Market Cap Data Site?
Cointabb is a minimalist simple service that is built to help you keep track of the rise and fall of prices of Bitcoin and your favorite altcoins. The service, which comes with an Android app, is a robust platform where both beginners and seasoned developers in the cryptocurrency universe can easily use to search, sort, filter, and discover new coins in the cryptocurrency scene.
While there are quite a number of cryptocurrency listing and tracking services on the internet, Cointabb sets itself apart from the rest not only because of its sleek interface and easy controls. It is also because the service is fast and provides useful overview of all coins to help explorers discover their gems, and also provide an in-depth description of the currency along with all useful data.
What Is Cointabb?
With thousands of cryptocurrencies already listed in major cryptocurrency exchange services, it may be difficult for a beginner or a cryptocurrency enthusiast to find one that best suits their needs. Cointabb factors in many design and algorithmic principles that makes it provide cryptocurrency and data fast. The company still uses data provided by CoinMarketCap or CMC, which is updated every minute.
However, whereas Cointabb uses data from CMC, there are many differences between the two services, the former being a big improvement on the latter. If you have used CMC or still use it to track your favorite cryptocurrencies or discover new coins to invest in, you will notice these differences when you try Cointabb:
- On the Cointabb homepage, the market cryptocurrency information presented is clearly, and the sections and page layout are simpler and easily digestible.
- Cointabb also comes with a ton of features that the CMC service lacks. For instance, its search and sort tools are completely different – more responsive and visually appealing.
- The Cointabb homepage displays very well on any device – both computers with larger displays and handheld devices.
- There is a new added favorite or bookmark feature. Users can keep track of specific coins without the need to log in or sign up to the site.
- An added platform pages section makes it easier for the user to view, search, or filter tokens based on platforms, not just their names or descriptions.
- A night mode for viewing in low light locations means that you can use the Cointabb service for hours on end without worrying about eye problems.
As you hunt for your favorite cryptocurrency tracking and discovering service online, you should consider Cointabb, not just because of the advantages it has over CMC, but also because it is a new promising service with quite a fanatic following. The interface is simple to navigate, easy to learn, and focuses on what matters the most – color-coded data about thousands of cryptocurrencies. Until you try it, you may never know if Cointabb is the right service for you.