Cointal intends to revolutionize the electronic currency ecosystem by creating the first multi-cryptocurrency P2P marketplace. Users will now have the ability to purchase, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple with just about any payment method conceivable, such as cash, credit/debit card, gift card, PayPal, Western Union, and bank transfer.
The Cointal market is remarkably simple to use, which makes it ideal for beginning and advanced crypto users equally. The platform that includes an all-purpose pocket secured by BitGo is completely free for buyers, and sellers only have to pay a 1 percent commission to sell their coins. Recognizing that dealers need to have the ability to access the platform even if they are not in front of a pc, they've made sure the platform works with tablets and smartphones.
By early 2018, they anticipate that their platform will enlarge to encourage 10 or more cryptocurrencies, with even more being added in the future to meet their customers' needs.
Cointal has also worked hard to make their stage a social gathering place, enabling a 24/7 societal chatbox, private messaging, and forums.
One factor which scares many individuals away from P2P marketplaces is the fear of scams. You do not have to worry about that using Cointal since they supply escrow, user feedback, and a protected anti-hacking platform which features two-factor authentication. Moreover, they supply free insurance to all users; if anyone does suffer with a scam, then the Cointal staff will instantly issue them a refund.
Cointal To Reward First 5,000 Pre-Registrants
Cointal wants to reward early adopters, so they are supplying the first 5,000 people who pre-registered a myriad of advantages:
- No fees on your initial $100,000 in trading volume
- Priority customer service to bypass the support ticket system
- A “Cointal Builder” profile label to enhance your reputation
- The capacity to employ to serve as a moderator in the conversation, website, or discussion
- Three opportunities a month to earn $10,000 in BTC
- These benefits were originally intended for the initial 1,000 pre-registrants, but these stains were shot so quickly that Cointal graciously extended it so others could have an chance to obtain those features.
Cointal provides a service that contains:
- Escrow (financial arrangement by which a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction) + Feed-back system (to get a much better experience). — No deposit or withdrawal limits for all of the cryptocurrencies.
- A complete support platform (Live Chat, phone number, service tickets).
- An affiliate program (Users earn a commission on each transaction made by their referrals.) .
- Anti-hacking stage (DDoS, Phishing, hacking and societal frauds, etc.) making the two-step verification system required.
- Mobile app (that will be accessible before collapse 2017).
- Worldwide agency + Complete transparency of the Group
Cointal claims to be a convenient platform that helps users trade currencies via a peer to peer system. More details can be read about Cointal via the company’s website.