Coinzane: Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Community Website?
Coinzane, found online at Coinzane.com, is an online community of blockchain enthusiasts. Find out everything you need to know about Coinzane today in our review.
What Is Coinzane?
Coinzane is an online platform and Android app consisting of enthusiasts from across the blockchain and cryptocurrency world.
The platform was launched in March 2018.
Coinzane was launched to address the perceived shortcomings of the online cryptocurrency community – including websites like Bitcointalk and Reddit. Coinzane wants to create a new discussion platform with a modern UI – not the 2002-era forum technology you see on Bitcointalk and other forums.
Coinzane also uses features like NODE and REDIS to reduce page load times to milliseconds.
Coinzane was created by crypto enthusiasts and early bitcoin adopters. The founders realized there was a need for a smooth discussion app with a modern design for the online crypto community.
Today, Coinzane is available for free for Android and web browsers. The team expects to launch an iOS app in April.
Coinzane Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Community Website Features
Some of the core features and functions of the Coinzane website and app include:
- Bookmarking, which allows users to bookmark an article to access it at any date or time in the future from their profile
- All users have their own personal blog where they can feature their own posts or share posts from other members of the community
- View news for bitcoin, Ethereum, mining, trading, wallets, and more; Coinzane has discussion forums for different segments of the blockchain and crypto community
- Users can set a custom homepage instead of the default homepage, including the ability to choose from options like “Popular”, “Recents”, or “Categories”
- User mentions are available, allowing you to communicate with people from across the Coinzane community
- Coinzane has an upvoting system similar to reddit
- Users have profiles, and you can follow other users’ profiles
- Built-in chat system
- Two factor authentication
- Swipe gestures are available
- Specific discussion forums for notable altcoins, including large market cap alts like Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tether (USDT), NEO, QTUM, Litecoin, Cardano, Ripple, Zcash, Ethereum Classic, OmiseGo, and Monero, as well as smaller market cap cryptocurrencies like Aeon, Monaco, Tron, Populous, Stratis, and more
Right now, Coinzane is available on the Google Play Store as a free download. The Android app launched in March 2018. The iOS app, meanwhile, is scheduled to launch on April 2. As of March 2018, the Coinzane app has a 4.9 star rating from the Google Play Store (out of 5), which is very good. You can also access the online forum today at Coinzane.com.
What happens when you combine Reddit, Bitcointalk, Facebook, and Steemit into one platform? Coinzane is roughly what comes out. Coinzane is an online platform where cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts can discuss various aspects of the industry. There are separate sections for different altcoins, for cryptocurrency trading, for ICOs, for bitcoin, and more. There’s an upvoting system. Users can maintain their profiles, post profile updates online, and follow other users.
Coinzane just launched for Android and web browsers in March 2018. An iOS version is expected to launch in April. To learn more, or to start browsing online today, visit Coinzane.com.