The potential benefits of blockchain sector within the financial world is a significant reason why the technology is attracting massive interest from multiple sectors of the economy. The travel sector is an industry similarly looking to benefiting from what blockchain can offer.
Columbery is one venture that has found a potential use case for blockchain technology within the travel and leisure industry. The upcoming ICO is set to provide for blockchain implementation into travel and leisure business to possible replace the intermediaries often present. Here's more on the blockchain solution.
What Is Columbery?
Columbery is a blockchain-based platform that aims to establish a valid connection between SMEs in the travel industry to their potential clients under a decentralized structure. With the travel industry clients becoming avidly demographic, Columbery hopes that their platform will provide for service accessibility for travelers in new places and searching for travel or leisure services.
Columbery Travel Leisure Market Blockchain Features
The Columbery ecosystem will consist of:
- Small and Medium Enterprises- these businesses get to post free service coupons or discounts for the users to purchase using the Columbery token (CLMB)
- Travelers- as the primary users, the traveler will have first to access the CLMB tokens to gain discounts, coupons or free offers
- Columbery platform- as the core of the ecosystem, Columbery will work to ensure operations of the token by taking a commission off the coupon purchase and other discount transactions
Ways Columbery Could Change The Travel And Leisure Industry
- Data management- the use of blockchain technology by Columbery allows for secure internal contracts tracking and real-time control of inventories
- More revenue- by eliminating third-party intermediaries, Columbery provides for the travel industry business to directly link to the customers
- Active participation- providing for the incentive system of coupons and rewards allows for more involvement on the part of the traveler and businesses alike.
- Personalization-the user-generated content within Columbery goes into unlocking personalized promotions that target the appropriate travelers in the sector
- Free customer traffic- business using Columbery get a ready supply of clients utilizing the token which is an added advantage
Columbery CLMB Token & ICO Details
Columbery will list their Private Sale from May 15, 2018, with a 30% discount and a minimum purchase of $10, 000 as the requirements. After the Private Sale, Columbery will conduct two presale events starting off from June 15 till July 15 and July 16 till August 15, respectively. The Official public sale is set for August 16, 2018, and requires a minimum investment of $50. The phase will conclude on 30 September 2018.
- Token Ticker- Columb (CLMB)
- Accepts- ETH, BTC, Litecoin, NEO, Ripple and Waves
- Restrictions- USA, China, and Singapore Residents
- Price- 1 CLMB=0.005 USD
- Supply amount- 6B CLMB
- ICO Hard cap- $12 M
- ICO- 50%
- Rewards and future partnerships- 40%
- Team and hiring pool- 10%
Although cryptocurrency payments are the most apparent use within the travel industry, Columbery provides for a unique element in the coupons and rewards offer options. While it may not mean much, it does give the whole venture a sense of credibility regarding prospects. Additionally, the project team seems legitimate and determined to get their travel coin to work, and this is a major positive for the platform.