Live concert ticket prices have soared over the years. Today, the price is three times more than 20 years ago. This means that most people are not able to attend such concerts due to the high cost of the tickets. Additionally, most concerts are held in large cities and in developed countries which makes it impossible for most fans in rural areas and small cities to join in the fun.
The possibility of reaching this audience can increase revenue for the music industry and also allow many fans to experience the live concerts at an affordable price.
The ConcertVR Solution
ConcertVR wishes to make this possible by ensuring fans get to enjoy real-time live concerts from all over the globe at the comfort of their homes. Fans also get to choose their position in the hall even sitting right next to their favourite artists. Fans also get to share the good news of which concerts they are watching on their social media sites. The artists and sellers of the tickets will also be able to sell an unlimited amount of tickets for existing live concerts and on-demand content.
The unique product from ConcertVR will create a win-win situation for both the artists and the fans. Fans will watch live concerts from their homes at an affordable price. The solution will also have additional features such as backstage coverage, 1-1 performances and social media integration that will enhance the user's experience, ConcertVR will establish long-term contracts with artists and organizers of concerts which will ensure that there are always shows and music available for the fans. Viewers will need to download the concerVR app or buy a code via the standard payment systems or cryptocurrencies and enjoy the concerts while wearing their VR glasses. Users can purchase the access codes from the app, from the concertVR website, from ticket vendors, or the merchandising concert booth.
Main features of ConcertVR
The key features of concertVR include:
- Users will get to enjoy concerts in virtual reality or on demand
- Once they buy the concerts tickets, they get to enjoy the content on different platforms including on their smartTV, browsers, smartphone or VR glasses
- Users get to choose the camera perspective they want to experience the concert from
- One can enter a coupon code and get to select the content they want for free from a wide selection
- Viewers can tell their friends what concert they are watching using social media
- Users get to know their friend's reaction in real time
- Users can invite friends directly as the concert is going on and chat with them.
The CVT token is a utility token that will be used to enable different transactions on the site. The ICO will take place on 15th April to 15th May 2018. The total tokens that will be sold during the public sale are 220,000,000. Each of the tokens is valued at 0.00015 ETH. The CVT token can be bought using Bitcoin or Ethereum. The site is also set to start accepting credit cards and payment via PayPal soon. The CVT token will be listed on various exchanges for trading.
The CVT token
* TOKEN NAME: CVT
* Total tokens: 400,000,000
* The fixed cost of a token: 0.00015 ETH
* pre ICO had a hard cap: 1,200 ETH
* Main ICO will lead to a market capitalization capped at 60,000 ETH
* Pre ICO sold out in less than 4 days
* Main ICO will last for 31 days or until hard cap has been reached