Consensus Invest 2017 – Coindesk’s New York Digital Asset Event?
Consensus: Invest 2017 is a CoinDesk-hosted event taking place in New York on November 28. Find out everything you need to know about the event today.
What Is Consensus Invest 2017?
CoinDesk is describing Consensus: Invest as “the world’s first digital asset investor outlook event.” The event will bring together 600+ institutional investors, hedge funds, money managers, banks, and “family offices”. Together, these people – along with attendees – will “get connected with how to invest, store, trade and judge value in this new asset class.”
The ultimate goal is to help attendees walk away “with a richer idea of what to expect in 2018.”
In more straightforward terms, Consensus: Invest aims to help attendees decipher the exploding world of digital assets and ICOs. The digital asset industry has exploded into a $100 billion market in 2017 – and these assets aren’t likely to disappear anytime soon.
Today, the majority of sophisticated investors don’t participate in the digital asset marketplace. Consensus: Invest seeks to change that by making digital assets more mainstream.
Consensus Invest 2017 Location
Consensus: Invest is taking place at the New York Marriott Marquis (1535 Broadway New York, NY 10036).
Consensus Invest 2017 Date
The event takes place on Tuesday, November 28. It’s a single day event taking place from the morning until evening.
Consensus Invest 2017 Topics Of Discusison
Consensus: Invest is bringing together professionals from across the industry, so you can expect a lot of different topics to be discussed. However, specific topics of discussion will include:
- Knowledge and advice from early institutional investors
- Explaining and deciphering the rise in digital asset valuations in 2017 – and what to expect in 2018
- The bull and bear markets and how they relate to digital asset investments
- Upcoming ETFs and derivatives and how they might affect the digital asset industry
- The role and views of the SEC, CFTC, and other regulators
- The growth of digital-asset focused hedge funds and investment groups
Consensus Invest 2017 Schedule Of Events
Consensus: Invest takes place from 7am to 7pm. Here’s the schedule of events, as outlined on the official CoinDesk website.
- Registration: 7am to 5pm
- Breakfast: 8am to 9am
- Welcome, State of Blockchain: 9am to 9:15am
- Keynote: 9:15am to 9:45am
- Ringing the Bell on a New Asset Class: 9:45am to 10:00am
- First Movers – Early Investors Talk About How They Got Involved: 10am to 10:45am
- Networking Break: 10:45am to 11:15am
- The Bull and the Bear: 11:15am to 11:45am
- Digital Asset Servicing: 11:45am to 12:15pm
- Lunch: 12:15pm to 1:15pm
- Workshops / Q&A: 1:15pm to 2:00pm
- Trade Desk: 2:00pm to 2:45pm
- Networking Break: 2:45pm to 3:00pm
- The Crypto Buy-Side: 3:00pm to 3:30pm
- CoinDeks’s Top Ten Token Traders: 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Closing Keynote: 4:30pm to 5:00pm
- Networking Reception: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Consensus: Invest 2017 Speakers
Key speakers scheduled for the event so far include:
- Spencer Bogart (Managing Director, Head of Research at Blockchain Capital)
- Joshua Brown (CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management)
- Chris Burniske (Co-Founder of Placeholder Ventures)
- Glenn Hutchins (Chairman & Co-Founder of North Island and Silver Lake)
- Brian Kelly (Founder and Managing Member of Brian Kelly Capital)
- Eric Larchevêque (CEO of Ledger)
- Thomas Lee (Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Fundstrat)
- Hu Liang (Founder and CEO of Omniex)
- Howard Lindzon (Founder and General Partner at Social Leverage)
- Michael Novogratz (Chief Executive Officer at Galaxy Investment Partners)
- Ari Paul (CIO and Co-Founder at BlockTower Capital)
You can also register to become a speaker at the CoinDesk official speakers page for Consensus: Invest 2017.
Consensus: Invest Pricing
- Early Rate (Available Until October 31): $1499 USD
- Standard Rate (Starts November 1): $1999 USD
Whatever pass you buy, you’ll gain access to all of the Consensus: Invest sessions, meal functions, and reception. The passes are non-refundable.
And yes, you can pay via bitcoin (along with credit card).
Consensus Invest 2017 Conclusion
The digital asset industry has exploded with growth in 2017, to say the least. In an effort to increase the legitimacy of the industry, we need events like Consensus: Invest. You can visit CoinDesk for more information about Consensus: Invest 2017.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Most Popular Cryptocurrency Expert Reveals All” color=”juicy-pink” size=”lg” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-btc” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fbitcoinexchangeguide.com%2Fbest-crypto-trading-tips|title:Most%20Popular%20Cryptocurrency%20Expert%20Reveals%20All||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]