What Is Contractium?
Contractium is a decentralized software that runs smart contracts based on the Ethereum network. The programs run as programmed with no downtime, fraud, censorship, or interference from third parties.
The software runs on a custom-built blockchain, which is a global shared network, that can move value around and represent the ownership of property. The Ethereum-based smart contract software will help non-skilled users of blockchain create contracts easily. Additionally, it is the solution to internet consumers who would want to earn money or rewards when they use services found on the internet.
Contractium allows businesses and individuals to create markets, store registries of promises or debts and move funds in line with the given instructions on the blockchain. The platform will eliminate the print contract that required the use of signatures between two parties or notarized by a third party or a public notary. The software provides businesses with:
- A payment gateway in nations where cryptocurrencies are accepted
- A reward system that can be used in the rest of countries
— Contractium.io (@contractium) May 9, 2018
Contractium will have the features below.
A Blockchain Application
Contractium which is based on the Ethereum blockchain smart contract will be integrated into the inner network of real businesses. The software will have a friendlier user experience and graphic user interface compared to Ethereum.
Users will be able to use it to create smart contracts with a click or through the drag and drop method. Further, with the use of the CTU token, the software will change the way online businesses give bonuses and rewards to their customers.
Smart Contract-Smart Wallet
The Contractium wallet is the gateway to decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain system. It allows users to hold and secure CTU tokens.
Opt-In Commercial Smart Contract
Smart contracts aim to provide security that is superior to traditional contracts and to reduce transaction costs associated with contracting. Ethereum allows developers to program their own smart contracts, which are written in Solidarity. Contractium is developed based on Ethereum smart contracts, which helps users generate smart contracts that can be used for business transactions or for consuming paid information found online.
Contractium Blockchain Smart Contract Software Network
The software will be used for guaranteed contract agreements. It has a few important features that are essential to businesses, marketplaces, and individual users.
- User authentication that is done by use of cryptographic features that are part of the software
- Customized payment logic that allows users to create their own payment systems on their business websites or for personal purposes
- Secure since the software is 100% DDoS resistant due to being a fully decentralized blockchain based on the Ethereum platform
- Ample storage as users do not have to set up secure databases as Ethereum will give them the storage space they need
- Interoperability with Ethereum as everything on the contractium software can interact with everything else on the Ethereum network
- Ethereum server free zone since the application is developed on the blockchain thus users do not need to set up or maintain servers.
Contractium CTU Token & ICO Details
CTU token is the fuel used for signing commercial smart contracts on the contractium application. The token will be used as a form of payment as well as a form of a contract made between the contractor and contractee when they make a deal. CTU will be the incentive that will make the operations between two parties on the blockchain trustworthy. One or both of the parties can earn extra CTUs as a reward to be used on the CTU network.
The CTU token ICO price will be 1 ETH=15,000 CTU. A total of 1,500,000,000 tokens will be supplied and 900,000,000 of the tokens will be available during the pre-ICO and ICO sales. The ICO date is yet to be announced.