Crowdli Token: Legit Blockchain Real Estate Platform?
Crowdlitoken (CRT) is the world’s first security token that combines the advantages of both direct and indirect investments in real estate by eliminating inefficiencies, excessive costs, and lack of transparency.
It is a digital representation of a subordinated bond, which digitizes both the bond and the underlying real estate investments. CRT aims to revolutionize the world of investment funds.
The digital bond has a maturity of 25 years, which implies the bond will mature in 2044. Investors purchase the bond in Swiss Francs, Euros, or Ethereum and are free to choose which properties they wish to allocate them to. The allocation is subject to adjustment at any time.
The investor chooses between CRT-Cash (monthly rental income in cash) or CRT-Reinvest (monthly income reinvested). At the end of the maturity, the investor receives his share of the property portfolio value, in the minimum 70% of the nominal value of the bonds owned.
The following are the features of Crowdlitoken:
- Real estate-backed: it’s inflation-protected bond with supreme yield. Besides, the handpicked core real estate objects in Europe provide for stable growth and solid returns.
- Ready for Institutional Investors: CRT is the world’s first token with an International Security Identification Number (ISIN). It’s also ready for use by asset managers in combination with traditional assets.
- Individual Property Portfolio: CRT token holders can customize their own portfolio by simply allocating tokens to available real estate and choosing the preferred form of profit capitalization.
- Liquid, easy, and flexible: CRT has low minimum investment, open for CHF, EUR, and ETH. Besides, it’s easy to handle and has daily liquidity.
- Reliability and Compliance: The token is fully compliant with the highest standards and highly proficient, reliable team.
- No withholding Tax: CRT has no withholding tax for token holders. Compared to other real estate funds, no premium is required.
The Onboarding process
Crowdlitoken follows strict compliance and will only accept investors who have been duly identified during the onboarding process and later during secondary trade over crypto exchanges. CRT recognizes and acknowledges as token holders only persons who meet the following conditions:
- Persons identified in accordance with the KYC policies enacted by Crowdlitoken and its respective custodian bank.
- Persons found to be in full compliance with Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) rules under applicable law.
In order to comply with the above conditions, CRT has enacted a two-stage identification process, which is accessible over the landing page. The applied KYC/AML application itself uses blockchain to accurately keep track on each subscriber, the owned investments, and minted tokens.
- Stage 1: Identification of each subscriber
- Stage 2: Enhanced, video-based identification for investments of more than CHF 5’000
For token holders with more than CHF 100’000, there are further disclosures on the background of invested capital.