Bitcoin taking over the Baltic region will not be a huge shocker, given the region’s abundance of all elements that make it a Northern crypto-paradise. Estonia has been a tech-friendly destination, and this is partly to blame for its booming cryptocurrency industry. The Estonian government also promotes any electronic or web-based business, as evidenced by the prevalent adoption of IT technologies, the tech-enthusiasm and the cryptocurrency boom.
If Estonia is the leader in the number of cryptocurrency investments, then Latvia closely follows behind. It isn’t, therefore, a coincidence that Crypto Baltic has a considerable future ahead in this Baltic country. Maybe you are wondering why Crypto Baltic is and why they say it is the custodian of all cryptocurrency based investments in Latvia.
Who Is Crypto Baltic?
Crypto Baltic is a Latvian company that primarily deals with all-thing blockchain. Based in Riga, Latvia, this company strives to make it possible to advance the impact and disruption blockchain technology has had in the region. And to realize its objectives of expanding the world and implementing this technology into the everyday routine, Crypto Baltic has a team of able and motivated crypto enthusiasts.
The Baltic region has several perks that can make it a perfect spot for cryptocurrency investors. Latvia sits at an area known for its comparatively higher concentration of Bitcoin full nodes, a factor that points to the richness in the knowledge and adoption of virtual currencies.
Latvia has 16 nodes, which is impressive when interpreted with regards to how this technology is getting accepted there. Bitcoin and other popular coins are expected to replace the country’s official form of currency – Euro, owing to the friendly nature of its business environment. And this means, what Crypto Baltic does is pretty much in demand in Latvia and its neighboring countries.
Services Offered By Crypto Baltic
By being a blockchain-oriented company, Crypto Baltic undoubtedly has a lot to offer to its clients. And true to that, it provides at least six services, namely:
- Cryptocurrency trading – a bitcoin exchange platform where cryptocurrency traders safely and securely buy and sell coins.
- Blockchain technology – where investors get Blockchain-based systems for their own business purposes as well as benefiting its stakeholders.
- Portfolio management – business decisions on investment mix and policy, balancing risk and performance and matching investments with their objectives.
- Consulting – is a point of reference for those in cryptocurrency, watchdogs, and newsmakers.
- ICO – enabling startups to overcome the rigors and complexities of a capital-raising process and setting up of a successful Initial Coin Offers among other nitty-gritties.
- Advisory – offering worthy pieces of advice on all-things blockchains to crypto enthusiasts.
Crypto Baltic With Bitcoin And The Baltic International Bank
eBitcoin works in tandem with this Latvian blockchain-technology services company, though Crypto Baltic isn’t as advanced as the former. eBitcoin is community-driven and brings together Bitcoin and Ethereum. Aside from its alliance with this community-driven ecosystem, Crypto Baltic has a healthy relationship with the Baltic International Bank.
Crypto Baltic Verdict
Crypto Baltic doesn’t have an ICO yet. It is mainly a consultancy agency for those looking to take advantage of the disruptive technology. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t a safe, trustworthy platform to use. With its high trust rating, this website is not a scam.