High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP) are very risky but potentially highly rewarding programs that are ideal for people who have high risk appetites. Legitimate HYIPs can be a dependable source of daily income. Let us look into Crypto Bulls, one of the many companies claiming to be a legitimate HYIP.
What Is Crypto Bulls?
The core business of Crypto Bulls is crypto trading. The company focuses on main cryptocurrencies as well as popular fiat currencies, but it also generates income through hardware mining of cryptocurrencies, fiat currency exchanges, and futures contracts. The company’s main area of operation is North America but it claims to have a reputation for exceptional investment around the world.
Crypto Bulls Crypto Asset Management Company Plans
Crypto Bulls’ plans, like most high yield investment companies, are structured to cater for all kinds of investors.
- Simple plan: invest $50 – $250 and earn 1% daily for 15 days
- Comfy plan: invest $251 – $2,500 and earn 1.2% daily for 25 days
- Perfect plan: invest $2,501 – $10,000 and earn 1.4% daily for 35 days
- Smart plan: invest $10,001 – $25,000 and earn 1.65% daily for 50 days
- Grand plan: invest $25,001 – $100,000 and earn 1.85% daily for 60 days
- Prime plan: invest $100,001 – $500,000 and earn 2% daily for 75 days
Does Crypto Bulls Pay?
Crypto Bulls describes itself as an asset management company that takes advantage of opportunities presented by innovative hi-tech world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies to profit its investors. Considering that it has been in business since 2014, and seeing as there are barely any complaints about its legitimacy, Crypto Bulls may be a legitimate investment company that delivers what it promises its clients.
Crypto Bulls Conclusion
Prior to investing in a high yield investment program, it is imperative that every investor does in-depth research to ascertain the genuineness of the company they are eyeing. Crypto Bulls may or may not be the right company for you to invest in.