Crypto.com Unveils Crypto Invest, a Smart Portfolio Trading Tool to Democratize Quant Trading
Crypto.com Unveils Crypto Invest Trading Tool to Democratize Quant Trading
Crypto.com has launched Crypto Invest, an easy to use cryptocurrency portfolio and trading tool built to help users trade automatically according to market signals. The product is designed for both novice and experienced users, allowing them to build their portfolio from scratch with as little as $20.
Speaking about the new system, the CEO and co-founder of crypto.com, Kris Marszalek, said that:
“We’ve worked on Crypto Invest for over a year, including three months in a closed beta. During that time, a plethora of crypto investment products launched in the marketplace, all of them designed as currency baskets or crypto indexes. These efforts are destined to fail in a bear market.”
Crypto Invest Disruptive in Many Ways
Crypto Invest is essentially different and disruptive in a number of ways. For starters, it allows users to get access to improved quant trading strategies for better performance. It also doesn’t charge a dime when it comes to rebalancing, asset management, entry or exit; users only pay a success fee depending on the performance. Lastly, users can watch in real-time how their digital asset performs in quant trading using Crypto.com Wallet and Card App.
According to Kris Marszalek,
“The platform is a powerful tool designed with such simplicity, that it delivers on the promise of democratizing trading.”
Crypto Invest Functionalities
Crypto Invest has a number of features that allow it to perform the intended functions. These include:
- Cryptocurrency Portfolio: This allows users to access up to 30 digital currencies with three portfolios designed for personal preferences. They include Growth (higher growth, higher risk), Balanced (moderate growth, moderate risk), Conservative (reduced growth, minimal risk).
- Trading Strategies: The platform offers trading strategists functionality designed to capture mid-long movements, usually days to weeks, instead of very short term trends given he market liquidity. It employs three types of strategists, which include Automated trading, Market Following, Stable coin positions for risk management.
- Easy to Begin: To sign up with the platform, one only needs to pay as low as $20 to buy cryptocurrencies. Exiting is also free, and one can choose to do so without incurring any penalties.
- Fair Fees: The platform doesn’t charge management, entry or exit fees. It earns from the value of users’ portfolios, if their investments have grown greater than the initial value.
- MCO Utility: This functionality allows users to get a 50% discount on all their digital asset investment fees, if they choose to stake MCO tokens.
Because of regulatory requirements in some regions, Crypto Invest is not available for customers based in Singapore, Hong Kong, and the U.S.