Crypto Dinner Club: Private Crypto Social Gatherings With Food?
There are many networking events coming up in the crypto world. This helps people to keep up with the latest trends and meet the crypto elite around you. However, these settings are too big and most of the interactions are impersonal. There was a requirement of an intimate social gathering which Crypto Dinner Party is providing.
About Crypto Dinner
Crypto Dinner Club is an event management company who organize gatherings to bring together whales, guppies and ICOs in hopes that they build strong networks, learn from each other and enjoy a great meal. The Brightest minds of crypto get together for an evening of great food and amazing fun.
Whales eat free, ICOs sponsor the event and others pay $65 USD for their meal and networking opportunities.
What Do They Offer?
“Whales”, who are individuals with more than a million in their crypto wallet are invited to join the party for free. ICOs get to be the sponsors for the event and get a chance to spread brand awareness to most influential people in the crypto world. Anyone else can form connections with people of their interest.
ICO’s get to present their offerings in an intimate setting. Not only that, they can have one on one sessions with individuals who have interest in each other. They even get to do an airdrop using tokei and reach up to 200,000 crypto investors.
Good Food and Great Time
They pick interesting venues with tasty food. They organize social games to lubricate the networking process.
What’s In It For Sponsors?
Sponsoring and presenting comes with many benefits.
- Sponsors get 5 minutes of presenting & 10 minutes of Q&A. Video of the talk will be provided which can be used for social media and marketing use. In addition, they will distribute edited videos of the talk to all their social media channels and mailing list.
- A complimentary smart AirDrop of your tokens will be done by Tokei. Email list of your choice will be provided and you can connect with a maximum of 1,000 contacts. This is a very effective way to build community using your own tokens. All you have to do is supply your own token and they will take care of the rest.
- Professional Video Crew will be present to record your pre-meal interview, presentation and Q&A for social media use. Unedited video will be provided if required.
- Facebook & Email video distribution will be provided. Their videos are designed to be educational which is the best thing about using FB to reach supporters. Email list of whales will be given to you to reach more than just the people you present to at the event.
- Media is invited to cover the event and sponsors. Dinner is open to the press to do interviews.
You can join the party and learn as well as share crypto insights and listen to new ICO’s presentations during a fun dinner with conversations. You can learn more about the event, become sponsor or buy tickets for the event on their website https://cryptodinnerclub.com/