Crypto Jacker – Thomas Witek’s Cryptocurrency Mining WP Plugin?
With the rapidly increasing value of many cryptocurrencies, various small time scammers are trying to release quick cash grab schemes that claim to make customers large amounts of profits. For example, in the past 4 months, there has been a 300% increase in the number of MLM, HYIP projects that have been released into the market. Similarly, there are many services claim to “mine” bitcoin on our behalf, and then give us a large share of the profits. Users should not indulge in such projects, as they are destined to fail either from the start, or after a short period of time.
What Is Crypto Jacker?
Crypto Jacker is being touted as an all new “way to earn cryptocurrency from people who visit our web links”. However, there is no proof delivered as to how this is achieved, and the owners of the project go on to add that, users can make money off of sharing other websites that “we don’t even own”. Something doesn't add up here, as we are given no details as to what algorithms this software uses to achieve such a result.
Things To Be Wary Of With Crypto Jacker
According to the official Crypto Jacker website, the company claims that they “cloak our website links so that they look like the original shares on different social media platforms.” This is quite a dodgy practice, and should instantly make users wary that something is not right here.
Poor Website Design:
When we visit the official Crypto Jacker webpage, the first thing that stands out is the shoddy quality of the site. However, from our experience, we have seen that many quick cash grab schemes employ a similar website outlay, thereby leading us to believe that this project may also be a scam.
No Personal Details Provided:
While it is becoming standard practice these days to let potential customers know about the core team behind any project, Crypto Jacker does not reveal the identities of any of their team members. Some names that are provided were looked into, and did not return any relevant search results. This is another clear indication that there is something being hidden here.
What Does Crypto Jacker Claim To Do?
As mentioned earlier, Crypto Jacker claims to be a “revolutionary wordpress plugin mines crypto silently in the background”. Not only that, the product also says that all users have to do to earn crypto assets is to “share their favorite website links with their customers”.
Other unfounded claims made by the product include:
- It can cloak our weblinks through the use of split testing and geo-targeting, eliminate pop-ups.
- It has the ability to automatically generate unique articles and backlinks for easy traffic. Anybody in the field of SEO (search engine optimization) knows that this is a complete fantasy, as in order to direct large traffic volume to a particular website, the content being displayed has to be completely original and unique (something which cannot be done by a bot).
What Returns Is Crypto Jacker Claiming To Deliver?
There is a daily leaderboard that has been set up to help rank prize winners. The prize distribution scheme is as follows:
- 1st Place: $300 (50 Sales Minimum)
- 2nd Place $200 (30 Sales Minimum)
- 3rd Place $100 (25 Sales Minimum)
- 4th Place $50 (10 Sales Minimum)
- 5th Place $50 (10 Sales Minimum)
Other Suspicious Aspects About Crypto Jacker
- In order to receive any of the monetary incentives, affiliates are required to meet a minimum sales requirements (after refunds) to be eligible for prize amounts.
- Customers are also needed to generate more than the value of payout in sales after commissions and fees to receive the full prize amount.
Crypto Jacker Conclusion
With all of these details in mind, users should make their investment choices wisely and carefully. From our side, we would not recommend an investment into this project, as it reeks of loopholes from every angle possible. It should be remembered that any scheme that promises to give us amazing returns on a day to day, is something that is not to be trusted. Thus, rather choosing Crypto Jacker, people should look into other alternative investment avenues that have been verified and promoted by the crypto community at large.