Whenever there is mention of blockchain or cryptocurrency ventures more often, people associate the idea with a couple of male participants. While they are female entrepreneurs and investors in the cryptocurrency community, there is little awareness among women on the potential of getting into the technology. However, that is set to end with the latest measures we are witnessing in the cryptocurrency scene.
A right section of crypto leaders has taken the liberty to organize more conferences and events which aim to attract more women into the blockchain industry. As we get to see, these conferences often border on more than just awareness and could go a long way into building diversity in the blockchain community. For the ladies interested in the new wave of blockchain technology, here's an event that aims to gather female blockchain developers and enthusiasts to improve the culture of crypto adoption for the ladies.
What Is Crypto Lady?
CRYPTOLADY is a cryptocurrency-based conference for women that dedicates its goal to build a more robust ecosystem for women to join the crypto community. The event will ultimately also aim to share with its female audience on how they can access practical information on cryptos, the latest in blockchain technology and what investment opportunities they can identify and get to have an initial investment.
Crypto Lady Russia's Live Women's Crypto Conference Details
The CryptoLady Conference will run from April 28-29 with both of the days having the audience attend the event at the Golden Ring Hotel in Moscow. From the hotel's conference hall the conference will live stream to almost 74 countries with only 50 VIP tickets made available for the audiences.
A further 24 female speakers will also get to share their knowledge and advice on the recommendations for crypto investing and storage options. Additionally, the speakers will get to give useful information on the latest developments within the crypto world. The leading speakers will include
- Elina Sidorenko-Head of cryptocurrency group under Russia's Foreign Affairs
- Ekaterina Kondratenko—producer bitNovosti.com
- Natalia Tokar-expert in crypto sales and other cross-cultural negotiations
- Inna Prokhorova-vice-president of Investment Russia
- Evgenia Ronzhina-founder MyBusiness.Community
Crypto Lady Ticket Options
The Crypto Lady conference will offer four kinds of tickets for the audiences, with the prices expected to rise. To participate, here’s how you can get in
- Start Tickets- available for 59$ and will offer access to one day of the conference, eight speakers sessions and a whole set of tools for your cryptology.
- Profi ticket-for 129$ you can get two days of conference discussion, 23 speakers, four crypto e-books and access to experts crypto speakers online.
- VIP ticket at a price of 499$, a VIP ticket allows for direct access to the VIP CRYPTO PARTY, 23 speakers, direct contact with the speakers and a set of services and e-books for cryptology. The ticket will also get you a swag-bag as a token of appreciation.
- Premium ticket-only 80 premium tickets are available for the audience with each having a price tag of 299$. Similarly, to other ticket versions, the premium will provide access to the speakers, e-books, services and tools, all on cryptology. Additionally, premium ticket holders get a Notepad and Swag-bag
While the Crypto Lady conference will feature leading female crypto experts, there are additional 20 representatives from within the crypto sectors who are also invited to share their crypto experience.