Crypto Token Talk: Kelley Weaver’s Cryptocurrency 101 Podcast
Podcasts are one of the upcoming mediums that offer a speedy and convenient way to stay informed on crypto markets. While there is potentially no trick to finding no quality ones, here's a review of one to make your list of choice picks
About Crypto Token Talk
Crypto Token Talk is a cryptocurrency themed podcast hosted by Kelley Weaver, CEO at Melrose PR agency, which deals in blockchain communications. Crypto Token Talk aims to become a staple for potential cryptocurrency enthusiasts by focusing specifically on orienting individuals to the industry through discussion on pressing crypto topics.
- Episode 116:Jalak Jobanputra and What It's Like To Be a Woman In Blockchain
- Episode 124:Emma Channing Talks Recent ICO Trends
- Episode 123: John Wise Talks Blockchain for Search Engines
- Episode 122: Matthew Schutte and Sami Van Ness from Holo discuss a genuinely peer-to-peer internet
- Episode 121: Tim Lloyd Talks Anti-Money Laundering and ICO Regulation
- Episode 120: Sam Radocchia Talks Non-Finance Blockchain Use Cases
Potential Reasons For Listening To Crypto Token Talk
- Newbie-friendly- Under the show, Kelley Weaver introduces a friendly gateway for blockchain newbies by providing learning resources from the expert interviewers
- Crypto Token Talk is also an entertaining on-ramp podcast by providing for necessary yet fun explanations of blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts and analysis.
- The series builds an easy to understand the foundation on advanced blockchain content
- Crypto Token Talk looks to provide great content for beginners and knowledgeable investors alike under relatively short timelines (usually 30-40 minutes)
The Verdict On Crypto Token Talk
Crypto Token Talk offers for clear-headed thinking on current blockchain and crypto events for listeners looking for an effective way to get acquainted through their episodes. So far the podcast has plenty of episodes to listen to and am sure it is a useful tool for information.