Crypto Wine Exchange: Decentralized Wine Trading?
CWEX is a new cryptocurrency that allows wine traders and cryptocurrency holders to trade and hold fine wine on their exchange platform (www.cwinex.com). This is possible by using CWEX/EOS/BTC/ETH/NEO/USDT.
The team behind the project believes that fine wine is among the most profitable investment assets. The demand for investing in fine wine is growing significantly, but current fine wine trading platforms are complicated and charge high processing fees.
The CWEX seeks to establish a reliable fine wine trading platform that is easily accessible and easy to use. The project gets support from its partner DotChain GmbH, which is based in Switzerland. This guarantees anonymity and security of investment by providing blockchain-based ownership certification to each bottle of wine traded on the platform.
The system of trading with ownership certificates significantly lowers the current processing fees and leaves the buyer with nearly 80% higher value of the investment at the start.
Why Choose CWEX?
Users can benefit from trading on Crypto Wine Exchange in many ways. For cryptocurrency holders who would like to invest their coins in the valuable real-world asset, it is possible to trade on the CWEX platform with the highly profitable asset (fine wine) without the hassles of regulation and bonded storage.
The following are some of the benefits of trading on the platform:
Automated Wine Trading
The platform provides fine wine vendors and cryptocurrency owners with the possibility to trade together for the first time in a live market environment on a truly global scale.
Smooth And Easy Trading
Users can trade with valuable real-world asset on a global scale without the hurdles of regulations and procedures.
Reliable Return On Investment
Users can invest their digital holdings in the asset, which is stable and guarantees short and long-term returns.
Anonymity And Security Trading
How CWEX Works
The CWEX platform makes the trading easy and available to everyone interested in investing their digital assets in the real-world asset—fine wine.
On the platform, only fine wine vendors that have passed strict auditing process can list their products for trading. For traders, this means the security of their investment and the guarantee of fine wine authenticity. The trading cycle on the platform takes place in five major steps:
- Bid or offer: registered traders can place a bid or offer for a particular fine wine.
- Trade matched: once the bid or offer is matched, the trader is notified of the successful trade.
- CWEX in partnership with DotChain GmbH secures the wine: CWEX in collaboration with the Swiss-based company DotChain GmbH secures the asset, and meets all the compliance requirements and insures the asset.
- Blockchain-based ownership certification is transferrable to the buyer: the trader receives the blockchain-based certification on his account, as the guarantee of the bottle’s authenticity and the investment value.
- Three options available to the certificate owner: The certificate owner has three options, of which the ownership certification can be traded on the platform, held for the price appreciation, or fulfilled in the physical wine delivery.
The team behind CWEX consists of professionals with deep passion for fine wines, industry expertise, and proven recording in finance, business development, sales, marketing, and licensing.