Cryptochat – Get to Chat with Crypto Enthusiasts About Bitcoin & Altcoin
Cryptochat is one of the leading chat communities available today. It is a chat community with crypto enthusiasts from across the globe, who come together to chat about altcoin and bitcoin on a real-time basis.
From the chat timeline, community members can get to learn inside information on all the leading market cap cryptocurrencies, e.g., ethereum and bitcoin.
What Is It About?
According to its founder Joshua Siegl, the chat community is meant to provide cryptocurrency enthusiasts with insider information on what is happening in the crypto universe.
Both amateurs and seasoned crypto users are invited to take part in the ongoing discussions. The discussions cover everything from market capitalizations, to initial coin offerings.
- Genre: social networking
- Release date: February 25, 2018
- Last update: August 30, 2018
- Version: 1.5.0
- Rating: Not available
- App size: 47Mb
Joining the application provides you with a unique opportunity to learn everything you have always wanted to know about cryptocurrencies. The chat community is filled with members from different parts of the world, all of whom share a common interest—cryptocurrency. The application is, therefore, a chance to talk about Tron, Bitcoin, Monero, and Litecoin.
When you download and install the application on your phone, you get an opportunity to choose the forums or communities you would like to take part in. This means that you will have a front-row seat on everything that is happening in your chosen communities. For instance, you get to discuss issues such as:
- The benefits and merits that come with using the blockchain. You also get to look at what each cryptocurrency has to offer, and why one should consider investing in each.
- Discuss bitcoin, including BTC Cash, as well as the advantages provided by the newly introduced lightning network. You also get an opportunity to discover real-world places and people who accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
- Chat about the numerous wallets available in the crypto universe and get to weigh the advantages and disadvantages that come with using the various wallets already available to the public.
- Discuss DAPPS and the ethereum blockchain. This also presents you with a chance to learn about the various DAPPS that are expected to make up the bulk of this blockchain. You can also get to talk about and learn about games that are currently available on the Ethereum network such as crypto-kitties.
What’s New in the App?
It is important to note that the application is currently only available for the iOS platform. iOS users need to have 9.0 or later. The application is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, and the iPhone range of devices. The latest Cryptochat update introduced features such as:
- Bug fixes
- New user interface features
- Ability to block and flag community users that are deemed to be offensive or abusive
- Over one thousand cryptocurrencies have been added
The app is free for all crypto enthusiasts and comes with an age rating of four years and above. Currently, it is only available in the English language, with new languages set to be added with time.