CryptoList: Weekly Researched Crypto Companies & People?
Is Crypto Weekly The Newsletter For Your Information Needs?
If you are new to cryptocurrency, the use of blockchain technology can at times be very challenging. Additionally, those without a technical background may also find it hard grasp the revolutionary technology with the overwhelming detail one has to learn. However, people are still finding it comfortable to invest in this space due to several resources created to help you have a faster learning curve.
The leading resource that people visit more often is newsletters. These cryptocurrency news outlets are providing investors with breakdowns and high-quality news to help them arrive at a concise and viable investment decision. The only challenge with this media channel is that there is a high number of them, which creates an overabundance of information.
Consequently, it would be hard to filter the real and vital information from promotional fluff. As such, it is always wise to get a review of a crypto newsletter before you choose to pay for an email subscription listing.
About Crypto Weekly’s List
As the name suggests, Crypto Weekly is a weekly newsletter that will give its subscribers the best and latest cryptocurrency news and insights. The team behind the outlet plans on providing a weekly hand-curated list of anything and everything related to cryptocurrency to their clients through emails.
Subscribers register to the CryptoList mailing and receive the latest information regarding the cryptocurrency environment. While the subscription is free, the weekly CryptoList comes at a price of $299 for the first 100 copies. From there the rate will increase to $499
What To Expect From The CryptoList
Subscribers to the CryptoList will receive a weekly mailing of the latest crypto report in different formats to also allow for extra convenience regarding importing or exporting the information. Each of these report files will contain a list on;
- Blockchain Startups – get to learn about 1,600 blockchain startups and further your research in their potential within blockchain.
- ICO’s Companies – check on recently or upcoming ICOs among 1,000 companies
- Exchanges – helps you identify good crypto exchanges for your investment projects.
- News Outlets – a list of 160 news outlets to help you get crypto exposure
- Events – pick a leading crypto event to attend from a list of 120 meetups taking place to help you network.
- Facebook Groups – social media is an excellent tool for the crypto world, and CryptoList recognizes this importance. Subscribers will have the guidance on joining the right online crypto communities from the list of 760 provided within the report.
- Reddit Groups – with a vibrant crypto community, Reddit is the most active social platform for crypto conversations. Get to learn about 110 Reddit Groups you can join.
- Crypto VC’s – a list of the most influential crypto venture capitalists and sponsors all in one place. Use this to research for the right partners and build high-quality investment relationships.
- High quality-the use of 100 most influential listing is precious
- Can save you time regarding scouring for news through searches
- Very handy with vital information on each item
- Informative with the wide range of content
- Provides both .csv and .xlsx formats
- Instant download on a weekly basis.
- For $499, I think the price is a bit exaggerated given it is outsourced information.
- Lacks a refund scheme
- There already exists many places crypto-enthusiasts can chance on valuable news at a lower price.