We all know of a bad experience involving cryptocurrency brokers or exchange platforms. While they do allow a majority of us to trade in the digital currencies, not all live up to the user's expectations and more often some end up becoming outright scams. Consequently, this means there are very few cryptocurrency brokers that have the reputation to provide what they have promised indeed.
Luckily for crypto traders, there are always ways to get into trading your Bitcoin without putting yourself at risk. Rather than try out all the crypto brokers in the market, it is still wise to first get a review or test of the broker offering the cryptocurrency trading options. Today we get to look at a recently-launched crypto broker that offer many common services.
What Is CryptoPremier?
CryptoPremier is a cryptocurrency broker that prides itself as the world's first premier crypto trading platforms to offer the trading of Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) at the ease of the user. Additionally, the broker allows for trading services across some tools and portals it offers within the platform. And although CryptoPremier features mainly on the digital currency, the platform also provides fiat payment options such as Skrill, PayPal, MasterCard and Visa.
How CryptoPremier Cryptocurrency Broker Works
As a global crypto trading platform, CryptoPremier plans to cater for a broad category of clients on different devices such as PC, Android, Mac and IOS devices. Apart from the full range of applications, CryptoPremier will also include:
- An e-wallet for the users to securely hold multiple digital currencies and conduct online trading
- An educational e-book provides insights on how to come up with cryptocurrency trading sessions and move from the newbie tag
- PAMM trading platform-CryptoPremier clients also get to participate in High-Frequency Trading (HFT), and PAMM counts to invest for them in the trading schemes automatically
- CFD trading software-the broker also offer a unique way of trading cryptocurrency pairs through the software
The registration part is rather straightforward with the user only needing to register and to fund his CryptoPremier account. Depending on the type of account, the deposits range from a standard of $5,000 to $50,000 for the VIPs.
Why Use CryptoPremier And What Are The Risks
The brokerage platform presents several medium advantages for the cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Some of the said benefits include:
- Micro-fast trading options allow for seamless trading
- The PAMM technology creates a multifunctional platform for active yet sophisticated crypto trading
- The exchange hub provides for interaction between traders and could consequently result in positive crypto relationships
The risks of using CryptoPremier:
- There is no proof of license operation meaning there is a possibility of loss of capital
- The scalability of the cryptocurrencies is still in questions
- Use of automated trading software does not guarantee the best bet for those looking for returns
There are plenty of reasons I would not recommend using the CryptoPremier platform as a crypto broker. For starters, there are plenty of scam signs with the project starting with the enormous deposits, to the type of errors made on their website. While these aren't sure signs, it is always better to be safe than sorry. In conclusion, the CryptoPremier platform is not a trustworthy broker to invest in your finances.