CryptoSlate Launches Blockchain Company Directory To Organize Industry Information
CryptoSlate, a cryptocurrency and blockchain news site, is also an information hub. One of its goals is to create a detailed crypto and blockchain directory that will enable users to access news data pertaining to cryptocurrencies, digital assets, Blockchain events, and Blockchain Companies.
CryptoSlate has announced the launch of their new Blockchain Company Directory, a step that aims at facilitating their mission to restructure the realm of information regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain.
One of the goals of CryptoSlate is to create a comprehensive directory of the world's cryptocurrency and blockchain information– which includes news pertaining to cryptocurrencies, blockchain events, crypto products and now Blockchain Companies.https://t.co/maHsPoMMrq
— CryptoSlate (@CryptoSlate) September 17, 2018
Easy Access To Company Profiles
CryptoSlate seeks to make company directory profiles more accessible and easy to find. Besides, the profiles will include multiple facets with valuable information that relates to various features on CryptoSlate platform including news, coins, products, and articles. For instance, if you check the profile for ConsenSys Company, you realize that it connects directly to other projects listed on CryptoSlate.
Browsing Companies By Industry
Browsing companies by industry will involve searching through 16 vertical searches such as:
- Accelerator—these organizations provide mentorship and funding to various crypto and blockchain projects
- Advisory—these companies offer strategic advice and roadmaps for general and specific use cases
- Asset management—these companies operate hedge funds and focus on digital assets
- Consulting—these are organizations that provide one-to-one services, whether advisory or educational
- Development—these companies specialize on software development for blockchain-based projects, smart contracts, and decentralized applications
- Development—these companies focus on software development for blockchain projects, decentralized apps, and smart contracts
- Education—these companies provide educational services or act as avenues for self-learning and knowledge.
- Exchange—these are digital asset exchanges
- Legal—these are law firms providing legal services
- Manufacturing—companies involved in the production of tangible products on a large scale
- Marketing and PR—offer marketing and promotional services
- Media—production of blockchain-inclined media through print, web or video
- Non-profit—these companies do a greater good in the crypto and blockchain space
- Research—these companies specialize in conducting and publishing studies
- Retail—these are crypto and blockchain-related companies with a physical presence such as Bitcoin ATMs
- Software—these companies deal with software-as-a-service such as cryptocurrency accounting services
- Venture capital—these companies provide private equity financing for startups and early-stage blockchain-based companies.
Benefits Of Listing
In addition to easy accessibility, the directory profiles will provide a powerful and concise overview of company features such as:
- Photo gallery
- Software highlights and features
- Location (with map)
- Team member information
- Featured video
- Social media links
Other company features highlighted in the directory include twitter timelines, portfolio companies, company products, company events, and clients.
For those who would like to list their companies in CryptoSlate’s directory, more information is available through the following links:
The company plans to welcome user feedback as the directory grows and develops.