Cryptotrader is a cloud-based trading platform that promises to help you make money automatically. Find out if Cryptotrader is a scam or legit today in our review.
What Is Cryptotrader?
Cryptotrader, found online at Cryptotrader.org, is a trading bot platform that features a variety of trading bots. Cryptotrader’s automated trading bots run in the cloud. You can choose trading bots for aggressive short-term gains. Or, you can choose trading bots focused on long-term, conservative investing goals.
Cryptotrader supports all major bitcoin exchanges. No technical knowledge is required. You sign up, then kick the trader into action. If you’re tech-savvy, you can also create your own trading bot in minutes. There’s a testing tool you can use to watch your bot in action.
Cryptotrader advertises all of the following features:
- Automated trading bots based in the cloud. Bots require no software installation, and run on Cryptotrader’s own servers.
- Support for all major bitcoin exchanges, including Coinbase, Poloniex, Bitfinex, BItstamp, and others. Cryptotrader supports these exchanges for both backtesting and live-testing.
- Strategies marketplace where you can buy and sell trading strategies.
- Backtest trading strategies. You can test how your trading bot would have worked in previous markets under different conditions using the Cryptotrader’s backtesting tool.
- Instant email alerts and SMS notifications.
- Multiple accounts available, ranging from accounts for smaller investors and institutional entities
Cryptotrader Subscription Plans
Cryptotrader offers five different subscription plans, ranging from 0.005 BTC per month to 0.065 BTC per month. Here’s how pricing breaks down:
- 0.005 BTC per month
- Email alerts
- 1 live trading bot
- $1000 trading account equity limit
- 0.009 BTC per month
- Everything on the Basic+ plan
- 3 live trading bots
- $5000 trading account equity limit
- 0.015 BTC per month
- Everything on the regular plan
- 5 live trading bots
- $20,000 trading account equity limit
- Early access to new features
- 0.033 BTC per month
- Everything on the Pro plan
- 10 live trading bots
- Unlimited trading account equity limit
- Priority support
- 0.065 BTC per month
- Everything on the VIP plan
- 25 live trading bots
- Unlimited trading account equity limit
The “trading account equity limit” across all accounts is the total equity amount each trading bot can operate with. On lower plans, that number is restricted. On higher plans, it’s unlimited.
How To Use Cryptotrader
Using Cryptotrader doesn’t require you to download or install any software or plugins. It’s a completely cloud-based solution. Bots run in the scalable Cryptotrader VPS cloud.
Some minimum programming experience is needed to use the Cryptotrader service, if you want to build your own trading strategies. However, if you don’t have experience, or don’t want to make your own trading strategies, then you can buy trading strategies from the Cryptotrader online marketplace. At the marketplace, you’ll find strategies created by professional traders.
Some of the strategies are available for free, while others are available to rent. You can view all of these strategies from the front page of the official Cryptotrader website without signing up for an account. The right side of the table shows the cost and a popularity percentage. Typically, you’ll pay more for the higher-popularity strategies because they have a proven track record of achieving their investment goals.
Cryptotrader is a unique trading bot platform where you can sign up for a plan, subscribe to different bots, then follow the trading activity of those bots to make or lose money. Obviously, cryptocurrency is a volatile industry, and there are no guarantees about making money.
However, by choosing a popular bot built on intelligent algorithms, you can give yourself the best possible chance of success. You don’t have to look far online to find people who have made a significant return on their investment – although you can also find people who lost a substantial amount of money by picking the wrong bot.
Alternatively, those with some programming skill can create their own bots. You can test your bot on the Cryptotrader’s backtest networks, seeing how your bot deals with different market conditions.
Cryptotrader integrates with most of the industry’s biggest and most popular exchanges. The entire platform is built in the cloud, so no software or extension installations or downloads are required. You can learn more about Cryptotrader by visiting the company online today at Cryptotrader.org.