Crystal Token ICO: CYL Coin For Stacking Trading Bot Platform?
One of the most complicated financial decisions that many people must make is how to invest their money. Many investment opportunities are available, and many look very good. Unfortunately, not all are as good as they seem. Many involve a tremendous amount of risk, and for some, which is not something they wish to take part.
For those looking for an investment with a little less risk, there are different assets you can invest in and earn a profitable return. However, if you are cryptocurrency enthusiast with extra cash reserves, you would want to hear about a crypto lending program that promises to offer more features on how you can invest.
What Is Crystal Token CYL?
Crystal token is an ERC20 token that works on the Crystal Lending platform, a short-term crypto lending program. The Crystal Lending Platform works through the decentralized nature of blockchain technology to offer users an innovative token provides passive income options for the platform’s community members. The platform will further combine the traditional lending program with a virtual staking program to create a hybrid ecosystem for the users to lend, trade or exchange the Crystal Coin (CYL).
Crystal Token Features
- Automated trading- with the help of a trading bot, users can exploit the different trading indicators to trigger trading decision through the AI or Machine-learning based techniques
- Crystal Exchange-the platform’s internal exchange will allow for the trade of ETH and CYL tokens at a specified window period.
- Trading as a Service- customers can use the in-platform trading service to perform both fiat and digital currency trading operations.
- Trading techniques- the trading bot will improvise several trading tactics such as arbitrage and Trailing stop to benefit the user
How Crystal Token Stacking Trading Bot Platform Works
To provide a stable income source from your trading, the Virtual Staking Program divides into two categories
- Full benefits- will utilize a pure reinvest functions to compound daily interests on your staking plan until the end date.
- Short-term plans- this plan will work for customers who want a quicker capital release time
Each of these staking plans will provide an increase in benefits by imposing a 2% daily interest onto the lending programs for the investors. However, this percentage will depend on the volatility or operations of the market on a regular basis. To facilitate the payouts and staking bonuses, Crystal will entail having to cryptocurrencies within its platform
- CYL token- as the primary token, CYL will be usable in coming up with the Virtual Staking contracts
- VCYL token- the virtual Crystal token will pay the daily interests and referral bonuses the user earns
Crystal Token Benefits
- High level of security with the use of a 2FA security model
- You can withdraw your interests during ICO
- Active customer support
- The user interface is simple and comfortably functional
- Bonuses in the form of CYL tokens, resulting from loyalty programs and rewards.
Crystal Token Conclusion
It is wise to understand before investing in Crystal’s lending program that while there is potential for high returns on your investments, the risks involved are still high. A big part of the problems is that lending ICOs tend to end up as scams. While there is no evidence to verify this when it comes to Crystal token, it is always better to be safe and avoid such blockchain ventures.