The freelance marketplace is rapidly growing, and it only takes statistics to show indeed the potential impact that the freelancers are having on the economy. A good indication of the lucrative industry indicates that potentially half of the workforce indulges in freelancing one way or another.
However, the fact remains that freelancing is no easy fete particularly when it comes to working under centralized freelance services platforms.
Fortunately, blockchain-based ventures such as Coinself are looking for a way we can improvise blockchain technology to grow the popularity of freelancing and ultimately solve the ongoing problem in the industry.
And with freelancing growing, here's more on the integration of blockchain to the freelance marketplace.
What Is CoinSelf?
Coinself is an Ethereum-based platform that will utilize cryptocurrency as a mode of payment currency for the freelancing services on offer on their platform. Under their concept, Coinself will seek to provide for a two-sided marketplace from where customers can access digital services from the freelancing contractors while the service providers get to earn from their skills or talents.
Whatever the digital service required, Coinself will seek to help users choose from the full range of options among the provided freelancers.
How CoinSelf Works
The Coinself platform will look to have its users utilize the native currency (CSF) as a means of payment for the freelancing services. Users seeking for the services get to match their requirements to the respective freelancers. From there the service providers looking to win the freelancing job quote their prices, and the user gets to choose who suits them best.
The payment goes into an escrow service, where it is held till full compliance by the freelancer regarding the completing the job. If the employer is satisfied with the job outcome, the funds get released by Coinself platform to the freelancer.
Coinself aims to provide a unique twist and it could present the following set of possible benefits.
- Accessibility provided by the Ethereum blockchain and the CSF token allows for seamless transactions between users and freelancers based on smart contract technology
- The use of Coinself toke as a means of payment provides for an innovative, safe and fast compensating options for the freelancers
- Coinself also eliminates the need for freelancing intermediary platforms by establishing a robust peer-to-peer system with a more significant amount of freedom and control for the users
- Promotions and bonuses are available with the Coinself ICO funding providing 15% amount to its community.
- The infrastructure of the Coinself platform works under Python/Java to provide for an interactive interface between the customers and freelancers
CoinSelf CSF Token ICO Details
- Pre-Sale- 25th, May 2018 till 14TH June 2018
- ICO Sale– 20th June 2018 till 7 July 2018
- Ticker- CSF
- Platform- Ethereum
- Type- ERC20
- Price- 1CSF=0.000252 ETH
- Accepts- ETH
- Token supply- 75,755,001 CSF
- Main sale- 37%
- Pre-sale- 23%
- Community- 12%
- Team and advisors- 8%
- Marketing and development- 20%
There is a considerable amount of enthusiasm to using blockchain technology for our freelancing services. However, that is no certainty that every potential venture with a similar concept is a viable project. In Coinself's case there are plenty of concerns that need addressing and in particular the whole feasibility of their solution.