New technologies and sensors are creating a ludacris amount of data which has exponentially increased in the past few years. These data if utilized well can change the existing paradigm in betting, sport analysis and predictions.
Cyber Media Sports wants to be the first interactive platform based on live data from stadiums.
What Is Cyber Media Sport?
Cyber Media Sport is a joint venture between sports and IT specialists who have decided to join their resources, developments, ideas to implement better sports statistical analysis, virtual presence, centralized betting, P2P betting and social sports into one platform with modern technologies. They envision becoming the market leader in sports Big Data, analytics, betting platform and P2P betting.
They want to commercialize live tracking data from stadiums, sports events via a second screen application and P2P messenger. Gathering the intended sports data will make them a good repository for sports data for a historic reference too. Providing secure tools for fans, clubs, coaches, layers to exchange sport information between them.
Cyber Media Sport Sportcy Interactive Platform For Live Bets Products
- Live data from stadiums: Live data from the game will be available both for the use of the customer and will be utilized in the complex algorithms to generate betting odds.
- Unique statistics & Analytics: Based on Tracab data, which makes data extraction from a live match seamless, astonishing data will be accessible.
- Second screen app: Second Screen application with 3D match visualization, live match statistics and analysis is being developed.
- Smart betting platform: Betting scenarios with 3D support to bookmaker companies is already developed.
- P2P Betting: Betting messenger between persons and small groups is being developed. Utilizing smart contracts they make this process simple for everyone.
Every stadium that is to host World Cup 2018 will be equipped with ChyronHego’s Tracab. Tracab system uses advanced computer vision technology and algorithms for real-time stream of positional data of the players, ball and referees on the field during the match. Additionally the system is able to generate a range of outputs describing important match events such as penalties, corner, throw-ins and so on
Tracab, in a combination with Cyber media Sport’s toolkit generates uniquely detailed analysis of the game in progress and has proven to be extremely reliable in providing live match data, at times beyond the capabilities of the human eye.
Cyber Media Sport ICO Details
Cyber Media Sport will be issuing tokens under the name Sportcy(SPTC).The pre ICO has already started and ICO is scheduled to be on 1st March, 2018. Total token supply is 3 Billion with each SPTC costing $0.10 USD. The soft cap for the ICO is $30m with the hard cap being $90m. Ethereum is the reference currency for Sportcy due to the fact that ERC20 token standard is being used. Payment methods accepted are from BTC, ETH, DASH or fiat currencies. The amount generated by the token sale will be distributed in the following way: 10% will go for legal funds, 20% for marketing, 20% for R&D, 30% for the team and 20% goes for reserve.
Cyber Media Sport Conclusion
With a team of over 50 specialists, Cyber Media Sport is actively seeking a lateral expansion into other sports such as Hockey, Tennis and Basketball which is supported by the Tracab system.
You can learn more about their product and buy Sportcy tokens on their website. cybermediasport.com/