CyberDice: OneHash’s Safe Bitcoin Dice Gambling Game?
Cyberdice embraces unique design and active community as its top-tier features that make it one of the most outstanding gaming experiences on the internet.
How to play
To get started on Cyberdice, you first have to create an account with your username, a registered e-mail address, and a secure password. After signing up, you’ll have to verify your email address through the activation link sent to the address. The next step is to make your first deposit. At this stage, you can also try the game by playing with Faucet.
To make your bets, do the following:
- Choose a bet amount—the amount of coins you put at stake for an individual bet
- Choose a win chance—the higher the multiplier, the lower the chance. In case of winning, your win will be equal to multiplier x amount.
- Choose game type—this can be Roll over or Roll under. Rolling over means that you’ll win if the next roll is higher than the chosen number. Roll under is the opposite, meaning that you’ll win if the roll is smaller than the chosen number.
After choosing your bets, you can hit the Roll. The game rolls a number between 0 and 99.99. You win if the rolled number fits the range you’ve chosen.
Automatic betting mode
Automatic betting is a way of choosing specific rules for your bets. This technique allows you to gain a better control over your game play and to use betting tactics to reduce your risk.
In the automatic betting mode, you can find additional settings:
- Number of Rolls—this limits automatic rolls to the specified amount. You can set ‘empty’ or choose ‘0’ if you want unlimited rolls number.
- Loss Behavior—this enables you to decide how the next rolls will behave after loss.
- Win behavior—this lets you decide how the next roll will behave after a win
The auto mode, therefore, can be used to implement betting strategies.
Cyberdice was designed for both current and future users with the objective to allow absolute transparency in terms of fairness. Users can check the integrity of every roll and confirm there is zero manipulation.
The platform generates random numbers by using two separate seeds—a server seed and the client seed. The server seed is created before the user specifies the client seed to avoid any attempt of manipulation. Both components, together with the nonce (number of bets made with a given seed pair) are used to create a provably fair roll number in the range between 0 and 99.99.
Benefits of using Cyberdice
- The platform is fair—users can verify game outcomes independently
- Regular Faucet—free Bitcoins every 15 minutes
- Low house edge—only 1%
- Mobile friendly—designed with mobile players in heart
- Community features—chat, leaderboards, regular contests
- Unique design and user interface—outstanding visual experience for most demanding players
- Affiliation program—earn Bitcoins by inviting other people