What Is Dadi Cloud?
Dadi Cloud is a new cloud service that is currently in the presale aspect of development. It is essentially a decentralized web service that is a new era in cloud computing technology. And more importantly, it is powered by a powerful blockchain technology.
It is a global system that operates on a decentralized, cloud based platform for identity protection and efficiency. Dadi offers worldwide computing power and supreme database storage for the most effective content delivery available. Not only that, but Dadi is designed to give the user optimal levels of functionality to help your business grow.
How Does Dadi Cloud Work?
Not like other centralized cloud services, DADI Cloud uses a fog based computer infrastructure. They use a decentralized network pool of various devices that are all connected online through the internet. When using DADI there isn’t one authority regulating the distribution of information and resources. Instead, the system uses an affordable fog style computing group that is organized with Decentralized Autonomous Organization.
They stepped away from the traditional, centralized cloud structure there isn’t any reason to pay hefty prices for private server use. This also means that no one company or individual can monopolize the services like Amazon, Microsoft and Google.
DADI’s services on the web operate like an organized microservices structure and provide smart applications for building different digital products. Each of the products they offered are supported and powered by services on the web.
All businesses that decide to use the service have the option to build their products on the servers ran by Dadi Cloud. This is said to be one of their largest selling points and is very rare these days. Users online will also be able to use DADI servers to make passive income streams by renting out their computational resources.
DADI is different by today's standards and is giving a fresh new look and feel to cloud based technology. Their mission is to uphold their ethical principles by being the first to create a democratic computing power based system.
- Content and Publishing Platform – These interfaces are designed to be used for editing and to be flexible with an API-first/COPE based organizational system.
- Content Manipulation and Distribution – This is designed to give the user the ultimate in delivery of audio, video and images across multiple platforms.
- Apps: Tablet and Mobile – This is hand in glove fit management software to be used for mobile application creation.
- Always – On Products – This is the decentralized origin of DADI and is unique for products and services that require to be “always on”.
- Subscription Services – To be used in managing user data. It can also give full support, with CRM for subscription based services.
- Cost – Sensitive Products – Thanks to DADI’s affordability, users are said to save as much as 90% over traditional cloud based services.
- Content Classification – You can use the cloud system for automation, complete with tagging on content and a taxonomic framework.
- Customer Relationship Management – This gives a relationship view on each individual user of digital products for the purpose of efficient management.
- e-Commerce – Give yourself some leeway with effective content management and the seamless control of all your inventory and products.
- Users Experiences with Machine Learning – Use real-time tracking and activity perception to make important decisions that are relevant to your business and users.
- Big Data – This gives you ability to operate as any umbrella store for multiple products based on stored used data and a digital portfolio.
This is just a small portion of the system. Along with the above there is also the essential platform architecture. These are in addition to everything else listed and raise the value of DADI immediately as long as they operate as intended.
- Smart Contracts – Use the cloud system to create contracts on a consensus system and guarantee total transparency and a more secure network for users.
- Fog Computing – A more efficient cloud based model that is decentralized.
- Yandex/Cocaine – Innovative, open source Paas technology that operates as a decentralized computing system.
- Docker – An environment that is completely isolated for security purposes and to be used for bundling consumer apps.
- Syncthing – Resilient, fast and secure data transfer for peer-to-peer services.
- Zookeeper – Node communication and distributed synchronization on a peer-to-peer based technology.
Who Is Dadi Cloud For?
The system is designed for web and peer-to-peer services, to be more affordable and ideal for consumers as well as miners.
For consumers, DADI offers the most affordable cloud based system and makes development and deployment easier. Products that traditionally took months to build, now can be completed in a matter of weeks. Plus, the costs of running programs when live is only a small fraction of the traditional costs on cloud setup. You can save as much as 65% on a month-to-month infrastructure bill when they use it on DADI.
For Miners, DADI offers three types of Networks: First there is the stargate, then then gateway and the host. Gateways and Stargates use network node owners to contribute bandwidth to the system. They are the point of entry for the network and operate as aggregators that can host node capacities.
Also, these can provide the domain name system that houses addressable resources. Hosts own the networkd nodes and offer power for computation. DADI services operate within host environments.
Miners will gain more power for computation when using DADI, making the cloud platform an important resource for servings real people, businesses and even governments and at the same time making profits.
What Are DADI Web Services?
These are basically a group of connected web based services that can be used in any combination together or with other technologies. There are the following:
- API – This is a restful API Layer that is considered to operate at the highest level of performance. And supports API-first and COPE development principles.
- Publish – Used by writers for content creation and is highly flexible to help make work more efficient.
- CDN – An asset used for manipulation and delivery of content on a global scale.
- Web – A full stack web application that works as a schemaless API layer.
- Track – Used for real-time streaming data tracking to get the most accurate metrics for the purpose of measure and analytics.
- Visualize – An interface that is ideal for tracking and capable of taking feeds of data from almost anywhere.
- Identity – Guarantees a unique flow of users with segmentation power at an anonymous level.
- Match – Automated classification of content that develops as the machine learns.
- Predict – Another layer developed around machine learning that operates on data taken from user behavior.
- Queue – A simple to use task queue for routing and throttling.
- Store – Cloud based storage technology for all types of data that is highly secure and private.
What Is The ICO On Dadi Cloud?
Right now, DADI is in the ICO presale mode and the countdown has begun. The countdown for presale as of today is rounghly a little over 52 and a half days and counting down.
Dadi Cloud Conclusion
If DADI operates as promised, it is going to revolutionize the cloud based computing systems. This could change everything and decentralize all cloud computing technology in the future. Potentially, DADI could overcome and de-monopolize other giants like Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
As long as everything operates as efficiently as promised when the blockchains are revealed then Dadi Cloud will be one of the best services online for individuals and business as well as governments and other institutions.