Cryptocurrency is a fairly simple concept at its core, but there are plenty of people that need to get more information to make a different. Crypto is not just about the funds that someone puts into an account, but their assets as well.
In order to help consumers to get a better understanding, there is presently open registration for the DC Digital Asset Investment Forum.
What is the DC Digital Asset Investment Forum?
The DC Digital Asset Investment Forum will be taking place on February 20th, 2018 in the Ronald Reagan Building, which is located in Washington, DC. The whole event is hosted by FinTech4Good, who regularly hosts networks and investment opportunities on their website.
However, by creating an event that revolves around helping consumers to gain a better understanding of their future investments, they essentially ensure themselves continual profits.
Read on below to learn about what to expect at the event.
Schedule of Events
While attending the investment forum, consumers will want to attend as many of the events as possible on the schedule to truly get their money’s worth. Here is the schedule of events over the course of the forum:
- 12:30 to 13:00: Registration at the event
- 13:00 to 13:10: Opening remarks from Xiaochen Zhang, the President of FinTech4Good
- 12:10 to 13:40: Plenary Session 1: Bitcoin, Blockchain and Digital Assets
- 13:40 to 14:10: Plenary Session 2: DC Blockchain Incubator Launch Roundtable
- 14:10 to 14:40: Plenary Session 2: Good, Bad and Evil about ICOs and How to Do it
- 14:40 to 15:10: Plenary Session 3: Blockchain-based Digital Asset Solutions
- 15:10 to 15:30: Coffee Break
- 15:30 to 16:10: Plenary Session 4: Investing in Digital Asset
- 16:10 to 17:00: Blockchain Shark Tank
The Shark Tank involves five judges, giving five “Start Up Stars” the opportunity to make their campaign into something profitable. After the Shark Tank, participants will attend a recap of the information from 17:00 to 17:15. Then, participants with invitations may attend the Dinner and Keynote Speech, which is from 18:00 to 20:00.
How to Buy Tickets to the DC Digital Asset Investment Forum
Consumers are able to purchase their tickets to the forum on the official website at blockchainaccelerator.co. There are multiple tickets and passes for consumers, depending on how much of the event that they plan to attend. Choose from:
- Full pass from February 11th to 18th (early bird pricing): $199
- Full pass from February 11th to 18th (pre-purchased): $399
- Full pass from February 11th to 18th (at the door): $499
- Sponsorship: $5,000
- Sponsorship (early bird pricing): $4,000
- Gold sponsorship: $9,000
All of the tickets can be purchased online, with the exception of the prices for tickets purchased at the event.
Contacting the Coordinators of the DC Digital Asset Investment Forum
Even with the information online, some consumers may want a little more information to make their decision. The customer service team does not appear to have a phone number available, but consumers can send an email to [email protected] for any questions.
DC Digital Asset Investment Forum Summary
The DC Digital Asset Investment Forum is an opportunity for investors to be better prepared for what they can do with cryptocurrency. The short seminars pack a lot of information into every session, but consumers only need to spend a day at this conference to gather everything that they need to know.