decent

Decent is a gambling platform built on the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts. Read our review to find out if Decent.bet is worth your investment.

What is Decent.bet?

Decent.bet is an online gambling and betting platform that offers transparent sports betting, slot machines, craps, and roulette.

The Decent.bet ICO began on September 23. You can purchase DBET tokens, which represent a share of the house. When the house wins, you win as a DBET token holder. Your profit distribution is governed by a smart contract. The more DBET tokens you own, the higher your share of profits will be.

Essentially, Decent.bet lets users hedge their bets by taking the house’s side. You win when the house wins, earning a cut of the profits generated by the gambling platform.

Features and Benefits of Decent.bet

Decent.bet offers all of the following benefits over other gambling platforms:

Purchase House Shares: You can buy shares of the house for DBET tokens. DBETs are deposited into the house before the start of every quarter. In return, shares are issued at a 1:1 ratio.

Lock Up DBETs for a Quarter: Put your money to work by placing your DBETs into a locked vault for a quarter. Your tokens are used as funds to hedge against bets placed by users and to fund gambling games. Shares can also be placed for sale anytime on the Decent.bet exchange.

Lottery System: 5% of all profits generated by the house will automatically be used to fund a quarterly lottery. One shareholder will be selected at random each quarter to receive the entire amount of the jackpot.

Receive Quarterly Returns: At the end of every quarter, profits generated are calculated by the house, then distributed to all shareholders. You receive a portion of Decent.bet’s profits based on the relative percentage of shares you own. Profit sharing is enabled through a smart contract for maximum transparency.

Charity System: Decent.bet has a charity branch called “Decent.C”. 10% of all profits generated by the founder’s shares in the house are donated to needy causes and charities around the world. All charitable donations are transparently recorded on the blockchain.

Whitelabel: Decent.bet will open its API and custom houses to third party developers, allowing them to build custom lines and PIs on the platform. In the future, the developers of Decent.bet envision developer-led initiatives like “initial house buyouts”, similar to the idea behind ICOs.

Multiple Games: Decent.bet has plans to offer sports betting, slots, craps, and roulette on launch.

Essentially, the benefit of Decent.bet is that you can “be the house”. Bets placed by users will always have the house to hedge against their bets. By buying DBET tokens, you can buy into the house funds, then receive a split of the house’s profits at the end of every quarter.

Decent.bet Token Sale

Decent.bet uses an ERC20-compliant token called DBET. DBET tokens are used for all transactions on the platform, including gambling transactions, purchasing DBET house credits, buying out custom houses, purchasing lottery tickets, and more.

The crowdsale began on September 23. The crowdsale is capped, and 250,000,000 DBETs will be available for distributed throughout the crowdsale. The crowdsale will continue until the cap is reached, or until 28 days has passed (whichever comes first). Any tokens leftover at the end of the crowdsale will be burned.

The tokens available during the crowdsale represent 70% of the total supply. The remaining 30% will be minted at the end of the crowdsale, then allocated in a time-locked founder’s fund that’s withdrawable after one year (18% of the total supply), held by a contract that can only be used to establish the house (10%), and used for bounties (2%).

Who’s Behind Decent.bet?

The Decent.bet team includes CEO and Founder Jedidiah Taylor, a serial entrepreneur who has held multiple C-level roles like CEO, CFO, and COO across the tech industry. Taylor started his first company at age 23.it was an online sports betting hedging system that led to $7 million of monthly action.

Other key members of the team include Adrian Scott, PhD (Senior Director of Technology), Rev Nissan (President and Co-Founder), Kurt Connolly (COO), and Chris Hensley (VP of Marketing).

Conclusion

Decent.bet is an online betting and gambling platform where users can take the house’s side and participate in all profits gathered by the house. The platform allows users to purchase DBET tokens as part of the token sale, which is taking place throughout September and October.

To learn more about Decent’s gambling platform, or to participate in the token sale, visit the platform online today at Decent.bet.

TOP GUIDE ON HOW TO BUY BITCOIN TODAY

Enter Your Email To Receive Weekly Cryptocurrency Coin Reviews, News & Investing Insights

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here