The internet, in its current form, is highly monopolized. A few cartels physically own and control the internet. Above all, they make huge money from it. As of 2017 alone, they amassed more than 3 trillion US dollars by taking advantage of the data created by other people. Even worse is the fact that very little or none of that money ends up in the pockets of the content creator. The cartels have gradually configured operation systems, browsers, and mobile devices to meet their expectations.
What is Decenternet?
Decenternet or Dnet is a decentralized, P2P platform that seeks to liberate the internet from the power of politics and oppression. The Dnet is an idea who time has come. Once rolled out, nothing will stop it from spreading. It offers the solution that the current internet needs.
Dnet is cheaper and much faster; besides, it protects the privacy of users, propagates net neutrality, and removes the corrupt deals of intermediaries. On the platform, you will be able to use the internet without asking for permission from any central authority. Dnet embraces the following core assets:
- Dnet web hosting
- Anubis Operating System
- Liberty search engine
- Osiris web browser
With these components, the platform is able to produce a free and transparent web environment in which profits go directly to the participating peers without the involvement and exploitation by the middleman. With the self-sustainable core assets, Dnet offers everything that the current web has and much more. Supporting the core assets is the Spyce mining activity, which is accessible by anyone.
All trade and business on the Dnet platform thrive around Spyce. Decenternet provides liberation, abundance, and freedom that is totally lacking in the present web status.
- It is profitable: Spyce is supported by the most valuable resource in the world. It will enable users to conduct business of physical and non-physical goods.
- It is scalable: Spyce provides a fully decentralized web platform and incentivized mining.
- It is decentralized: Physical decentralization of all data makes Spyce platform powerful, yet transparent.
- It has hyper-speed: With a Proof-of-Reliability protocol, Spyce ensures that miners pass speed and consistency tests. The current web structure offers nothing near that.
Blockchain Native OS
With the new system of internet, no one will spy on and treat you like a thief. Dnet is the pioneer of blockchain native operating system. Compared to the current web system, Dnet offers much more, as follows:
- The user must pay to access internet
- Designed for mass surveillance
- Limited access to suppress monopoly
- Reports everything about you to a central authority once you connect
- The user is paid to use through Spyce mining activity
- Linux based blockchain native operating system
- All benefits of stable Linux already present
- Open source available for audit at any time
- Doesn’t report anything to anyone without the user’s permission
- Doesn’t use system resources for surveillance
- All updates are for the benefit of the user
- Top-notch stability; No frequent crashes, freezes, or reboots
These are just some of the benefits offered by the Dnet platform, above the current system. You can learn more about the system in their whitepaper.
It is estimated that at least 3 trillion US dollars will be returned to Dnet users from 2017. Besides, there are between 49 and 182 thousand websites applicable every year. There are also 37 countries applicable for incentivized mining once Dnet launches its main net in 2019. As of 2018, there are approximately 4 million probable users worldwide. Importantly, Dnet is set to become a public utility and worldwide neutral network by 2025.
Spyce Cryptocurrency Utility
By mining Spyce cryptocurrency, users will boost the speed of network and data transmission. With the Proof-of-Reliability protocol, there will be proper maintenance of network speed. This will help replace the conventional system of internet in which users undergo exploitation through middlemen and central authorities.
Spyce will be the ideal currency for all Dnet related activities including trade, commerce, and micro transactions both on the Dnet platform and on open source.
Additionally, the Dnet native Anubys Operating System and Osiris web browser will lead to faster data retrieval and convenient consumption by the consumer than the current centralized internet system.
Overall, the Dnet platform will lead to total security and power for the user. This will eventually release unmatched potential and marketability for all creators of online content. Dnet plans to launch its Test-net decentralized Consensus-based Spyce Grain core platform by the fourth quarter of 2019.
Sean Kim, the brain behind the formation of Dnet, is a prominent figure in South Korean crypto space. Together with a strong team of experts, he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to steer Dnet platform to its ultimate success.