Deedcoin is a decentralized platform designed for the real estate industry. This blockchain product will change the way real estate lovers will land their next property agent. All one will need to do is log into the platform and use DEED token to decide how much commission they want to pay an agent. The project has a public token pre-sale scheduled to start on 18th February 2018.
The Deedcoin Rationale
Real estate agents have taken over control of the real estate market. Not only do they charge exorbitant commissions for their services but also drive the cost of properties. Deedcoin will harness the power of blockchain technology to take away the bureaucracy that has plagued the property market for a long time.
The decentralized platform gives back control to homeowners who will receive the real value of their property assets. At a minimal fee of 1%, homeowners will be in a position to access agents and an opportunity to retain some equity once the sale is made.
Deedcoin Blockchain Real Estate Sector Benefits
The platform has a wide array of features for users of the platform. They include:
- Property sellers pay a low commission of 1% rather the usual 6%
- Property buyers receive 2% reimbursement as credit
- Real estate market gets to experience the transformation and power of blockchain technology
- Token purchasers can use DEED token save lots of dollars in commission
- Agents grow their portfolio through referrals and reduced costs
- Platform users have unlimited access to real estate services
Deedcoin DEED ICO Details
The project will release 70 million DEED tokens including bonuses. The price of one DEED is $1.50 where 30 million coins will be usable immediately. There’s also Deedcoin SAFT coins that will be used as security for investors that purchase 1500 tokens and above. The price of each DEED may seem high, but a few factors were considered before a decision was reached.
- June to August 2017 – Idea creation, patents application, trademarks, website design
- September to October 2017 – Preparation for token sale, blockchain development, whitepaper
- November 2017 to January 2018 – Broker onboarding, audit, testing, smart contract goes live
- February 2018 to April 2018 – Open pre-sale, enhancing the platform
- April 2018 – Set up headquarters, recruit tech team
- May to June 2018 – Train coordinators, final token sale
- July 2018 – Final system tests
- 2019- Expansion of international real estate markets
DeedCoin is set to disrupt the real estate industry by decentralizing home ownership back into the hands of homeowners.